Anyone tried 'sauna suits'??

Is it jsut a giant wooden box containing 3 naked swedish men that you just carry round with you?

I used a sweat suit last year when I did SW last year to aid my home exercises. It is really good (its what boxers use to make you sweat more). You mainly lose water becuase it makes you sweat buckets. the cuffs of the sleeves and legging are tight elastic which prevents the sweat from running out.

You sweat buckets, so you did need to make sure that you hydrate more regularly doing exercise. It certainly isnt something I would wear outside of the house becuase it is quite noisy!

A cheap alternative to get an idea of the effect is to use bin bags wrapped around your body, tied at the wrist and ankle.

Sauna suit Update!!

OMG!!!

Used my sauna suit for the 1st time today and did a 5k road run (and walk) lol but I was amazed at how much I had sweat after I took it off, it was like i'd just taken my clothes out of the washing machine, and my arms had beads of sweat on them like i'd been in the rain or shower :eek: i'll definately be using it all the time now, I don't care what I look like! (it's bright silver) :giggle: I would totally recommend it to anyone who walks or runs....

But then I bet you guzzled a gallon of water! id be interested to see how much fat it burns.

Dont let that fool you. Your body may still have been dehydrated. Id love to see the weight loss results. When are you weighed next?

Back