anyone tried the Chemical reaction diet?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by roobes, 22 November 2009 Social URL.

1. roobes

roobes New Member

Hello fellow dietiers!
    Ater a really bad summer I have gained 2 stone! A friend has lost 4 stone on the chemical diet! 17lbs in 2 weeks so im gonna give it ago!

Im actually a vegetarian but am gonna have low fat high protein veggie products instead of the meat(quorn etc)

I really want to lose the weight as quick as possible, feel horrible:cry: and with xmas around the corner, i'l try anythin!

I would love to hear good and bad stories about the chemical diet or what diet has worked quickly for u.

Thank you
    R xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

:welcome2: Hi Roobes,
    I haven't heard of the chemical reaction diet. I did Cambridge Diet & lost 72lbs/5st 2lbs since March (even with time off for holidays etc).
    Good luck with whatever diet you choose.

Last edited: 22 November 2009
    Mini likes this.
  4. zillie

zillie SlinkySlimmer !!!

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ive never heard of the chemical reaction diet i shall go google it now, But i just wanted to wish you good luck on your weightloss journey no matter which way you try to do it.

Lizzie xxx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the diet and let us know what you think of it

Irene xx

6. roobes

roobes New Member

Hi,
    Thank u so much 4 ur messages.
    I started yesterday and have already lost 3lbs!!! probably all water but its made me stick with it! Its early days but I will keep u posted.
    Good luck with ur diets xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.