anyone tried the Chemical reaction diet?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by roobes, 22 November 2009 Social URL.

1. roobes

roobes New Member

Hello fellow dietiers!
    Ater a really bad summer I have gained 2 stone! A friend has lost 4 stone on the chemical diet! 17lbs in 2 weeks so im gonna give it ago!

Im actually a vegetarian but am gonna have low fat high protein veggie products instead of the meat(quorn etc)

I really want to lose the weight as quick as possible, feel horrible:cry: and with xmas around the corner, i'l try anythin!

I would love to hear good and bad stories about the chemical diet or what diet has worked quickly for u.

Thank you
    R xxxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

:welcome2: Hi Roobes,
    I haven't heard of the chemical reaction diet. I did Cambridge Diet & lost 72lbs/5st 2lbs since March (even with time off for holidays etc).
    Good luck with whatever diet you choose.
    Last edited: 22 November 2009
    Mini likes this.
  4. zillie

zillie SlinkySlimmer !!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    ive never heard of the chemical reaction diet i shall go google it now, But i just wanted to wish you good luck on your weightloss journey no matter which way you try to do it.

Lizzie xxx
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the diet and let us know what you think of it

Irene xx
  6. roobes

roobes New Member

Thank u so much 4 ur messages.
    I started yesterday and have already lost 3lbs!!! probably all water but its made me stick with it! Its early days but I will keep u posted.
    Good luck with ur diets xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.