Anyone tried the WW quiches?

Sapphire

Or even managed to find them in the shops? Saw them in the mag and on the website, wanted to give them a try but can't find them anywhere...wondering how big they are too?

I didnt even know they did them, after all our quiche talk last week Id love to try them.

Did they have any info about points etc??

Quiche? Quiche? who is talking about quiche :drool:. I have not seen the ww ones but I brought the Tesco HL one last week. I had some for my dinner last night and that was very nice. Not very big but 35 pts for a quarter (100g) and it is worth it as it was lovely......

Probably not with the amount I would eat of it :rotflmao:

Yes dont panic I did miss the decimal point I did mean 3.5 an not 35 pts LOL

Hi Sapphire
I have seen the ww quiches there is a bacon leek and cheese and a cheese and tomatoe one and also there is a cheese and onion the bacon cheese and leek and the cheese and tomatoe one ive seen at sainsburys but the cheese and onion one i saw at morrisons on a trial price that was a few weeks back

HI All,
Yep i have tried them, they are very little, taste quite nice but they are 6 - 6.5 points each so they are quite alot and to be honest i think i prefer the tesco h/l one. I must say again they are very very LITTLE!!!!!!!!!

Love Busy XX

P.S They are quite expensive as well!!

Back