• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone tried the WW quiches?

cd121272

Silver Member
Quiche? Quiche? who is talking about quiche :drool:. I have not seen the ww ones but I brought the Tesco HL one last week. I had some for my dinner last night and that was very nice. Not very big but 35 pts for a quarter (100g) and it is worth it as it was lovely......

cd121272

Silver Member
Probably not with the amount I would eat of it :rotflmao:

Yes dont panic I did miss the decimal point I did mean 3.5 an not 35 pts LOL

Hi Sapphire
I have seen the ww quiches there is a bacon leek and cheese and a cheese and tomatoe one and also there is a cheese and onion the bacon cheese and leek and the cheese and tomatoe one ive seen at sainsburys but the cheese and onion one i saw at morrisons on a trial price that was a few weeks back

4busybee

HI All,
Yep i have tried them, they are very little, taste quite nice but they are 6 - 6.5 points each so they are quite alot and to be honest i think i prefer the tesco h/l one. I must say again they are very very LITTLE!!!!!!!!!

Love Busy XX

P.S They are quite expensive as well!!

Hi All
Ive tried the cheese and onion one that was nice but was not keen on the tomatoe one it was like a paste but not tried the cheese and bacon and brocoli but think the cheese and onion was 6 points per quiche thats if im right

Hi Clair
What sort of healthy living quiche was it that you had hunnever tried these but seen them . Dont think they do individula ones . wonder how many points for just a slice .

Good luck