Anyone tried

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Has anyone tried the wwfh chicken and mushroom pies and the other flavour, i have ordered some and wondered what it was like.

I really like the chocolate sponge dessert, cookies and have ordered some more cakes from ww, also has anyone tried the spicy pizza from ww to?

Many thanks

Not tried the pies but the pizza's are quite nice and i like all of the desserts that i've tried

I've had the chicken and mushroom pie, the frozen ones for 6 points?

They weren't too bad at all, but I'm not a great lover of pastry so I probably wouldn't have them again, but the filling was nice! I haven't seen the other, is it steak and mushroom?

I loved the garlic mushroom pizza that WW did, but it looks like they have stopped making that now. The hot n spicy chicken pizza, the oval one, is pretty good :D I'd have that again!

mmmmmmm pie!!!!! where does one get these from?

I wondered why I haven't been able to get hold of the ww mushroom pizza - I am devastated now, cause it was my fave!! tried the sweet chilli veg once today, wasn't really satisfying, so wasn't worth the points - will just have to find an alternative somewhere, or make my own! sob sob!

tesco has the frozen pies, i had a steak and mushroom one the other day and it was alright.. not much filling though so was a bit of a let down

I bought the pies a few weeks back, and they have been sitting in my freezer. They look pretty small, so am assuming they dont have alot of filling in them?

Let me know what you think of them! x

Back