Anyone trying to shift one stone?

I've never been to a class either. :)
I'm hoping to lose a stone by Christmas, but I'm finding it hard to sum up the motivation I had when I first started which will make it so much slower. :(

Great to see there are so many others in the same boat! I had a nice surprise when I stood on the scales today and was 2lb lighter, hope it lasts! I use all my weeklys usually on drinking at the weekend but had a quiet one this week so that probably helped! Good luck everyone, would be great to lose at least half a stone by Christmas!

Can I join in?? Im 5ft 2.. 9stone 13lb.. my goal is 9stone!! have done WW in the past but always give up..thinking of rejoining tmrw... goal for christmas??? Whos with me!!

sweet_tooth said:
Can I join in?? Im 5ft 2.. 9stone 13lb.. my goal is 9stone!! have done WW in the past but always give up..thinking of rejoining tmrw... goal for christmas??? Whos with me!!

Im with i really wanna be at 9 st for xmas :) only 11 lbs left ;) xx

Im with i really wanna be at 9 st for xmas :) only 11 lbs left ;) xx

Count me in too- would be happy with 9st for Christmas though :)

So 13 lbs or 9 lbs :D

I'm 5' and gave a stone to lose .. Only had stone and half to lose anyway ... But it's long and slow ... Taken me three months to lose half a stone :-(

I too have just over a stone to lose and also dream of getting around 9 stone for Christmas. To date I have not succeeded at getting from 10 to 9 stone, all weight I accumulated as a student and I find it so depressing. I'm so happy to have found this site as I think my main problem is motivation when doing it by myself. I am convinced this time it is going to be different:)

Another pound lost this week, happy :D

How is everyone getting on with losing their last stone? I have now lost half a stone in total but still about another one to go, will have to see at what point I am happy with how I look haha

I've gained a few since from medication/other reasons mentioned in food diary. Still only on 16 lbs to lose though. I'd ideally like 10 lbs before Christmas but as I'm a slow loser, I don't think this is possible!

I'm pretty similar, 15lbs altogether is what I want at the moment! I'm gonna hope for 5lbs by Christmas because there are a lot of things coming up over the next month that will make sticking to a diet difficult!! haha

I'm pretty similar, 15lbs altogether is what I want at the moment! I'm gonna hope for 5lbs by Christmas because there are a lot of things coming up over the next month that will make sticking to a diet difficult!! haha

yep that is the same for me exactly, I would be THRILLED to lose 5lbs by christmas :D

Back