Anyone up for a two week Mini Goal???

MissB

Hi All,

Ive just kickstarted myself on the cambridge again after misbehaving for two weeks. I want to make up for that and also as Im going on a week to the sun (Skiathos Greece) I want to lose at least 7lbs before the 11th of July and I know I can do it.
Anyone finding it diffcult at the moement this is your opportunity to maybe try do thigs do differently, like myself actually get up of my ass and do something active every day.

Are you with me ????:party0023::party0023:

I'll join, i'm wana be 100% on ss for the last 2wks. I need willpower and motivation. I've got 10lbs before cdc goal and I wana get doen to my goal of 8.7st.

DEFINITELY - THIS WEIGHT has to come off now! 7lbs for me too!! XX

great thank god Im not doing this alone. We'll all do great if we keep at it. Charisma when is your cdc weigh in?

i dont do cd but i could of worked myself harder at my diet :) its always better when you do it together

I need to lose it for the 11th aswell! i need to be a 16 by then! Hopefully 9lbs off!

Can I join in? I've been doing 810 for the past 2 weeks but want to now move on to SS. I've not had an evenign meal yet and still have two shakes to go, so today would be a great day for me to start.

ETA: Put me down for 10lbs please!

Last edited:
14lb off for the 11th sounds good to me. Dont know if it is doable or not, but frankly it needs to go! So count me in.

Put me down for 10lb, I go to Benidorm on 10th July!!

Theresa x

id like 10lbs it will take me down to the 15's
xx

Back