Anyone Up for February Challenge!!!!

wowee mat!! 30lb lost!! you are KICKING my butt!! lol Really pleased for you! ;)

Are you joining the March thread that is running? come on.. you know you want to! ;)

Thanks Purple Hugs, I'm not doing it intentionally, honest!! :) I almost joined the March challenge yesterday, but wanted to see my loss for this week first. I'll post there soon. ;)

you go ahead Mat!! I've been watching the biggest loser on tv and boy it's inspiring! :D Will be you for sure!! Do you watch it? worth setting it up for sky+ if you have it and aren't around... honestly the difference is amazing :) They do things differently of course.. allowed teh food but have to exercise and I mean EXERCISE to shift the weight. ;) I much prefer the CD route! lol

Haha! PH, Someone said to me lately that I was supposed to be really motivated to be doing LL. I was like, hmm no I don't think so, I think I'm really lazy to be doing it this way - i.e. all your meals done for you so it's a no brainer, and if you do exercise it can be detrimental to weight loss as much as anything! I think this is MUCH easier than torturing yourself with all that exercise!

lol when I watch them on that programme and the SWEAT jeez.. even the women.. I do wonder what it would feel like to think working like that is normal! lol I saw a snippet yesterday of a mum about her daughter who has returned home.. she said she's an animal when she works out! lol did make me laugh as she hit the nail on the head! obviously where I go wrong when I work out.. with the exception of when I used to do jumping on horseback.. that gave me the buzz that got me into the zone.. sadly my back doesn't allow me to do that at the moment.. there is a tiny bit of me that wants to find my weight loss helps me achieve that high again :)

Funny you should mention Biggest Loser. I put the TV on when I sat down to eat my porridge yesterday and it was just about to start. When it was showing the the little snippets of things they had done previously it looked like a lot of very hard work. Seem a bit OTT to me. I was sitting there thinking how hard they are having to work and yet my weight is falling off while I sit and watch!! :D

lol Mat there was a bit on there today where a bloke was being told off for low carbing.. trainer actually said that low carb is fine for sendentary people as a way to lose weight but that he had to eat carbs to fuel his work outs... I do think it's extreme and LOVE Gillian the trainer who is like Sarah Connor from the terminator films! lol I'd love to think I could be like her a tiny bit.. ;) just a tiny bit ;)
He had a great point though and didn't belittle low carb diets which was nice. :)

Added mine! :D

Change35 -18lb - 3lb/1lb/6lb(10lb lost):D
Wannadrop - 14lb
PurpleButterfly - 18lb - 11lbs lost!
Loved-up - 14lb - 4lbs/1lb/6lbs/3lbs- 14lbs in total, target met:bliss:
Purple Hugs - 18lb - 17lb lost in total! :character00100:
CHAMPESS - 16lb
Mat - 18lb - 18lb lost :party0049: New Goal - 10lb - 12lb lost :party0049:
Maybe_Baby -14lbs: 7lbs lost
Valerie11-7lbs
Miss_Mallow- 14lbs.
Yummy Mummy -14lbs
trisha 7 1b
AussieRaquel - 14lbs - 13.4 lost so far - .6 to go!
1974 Rach - 21lbs - 5 lbs lost/13lb/4lb lost = WOOHOO! 22lbs Lost!!!
Oisin ~ 21lb ~ 15.5lb lost~3.3lb=18.8lb lost ~5lb=23.8 i did it!!
Elie - 14lbs
Rubester - 14lbs
Minikayla - 20lbs
Lizzylocket - 14lbs - 7lb/3lb/2lb
Naomi1611 - 17lbs
shrm26 - 14lbs
misscheky-28lbs
bevy - 14lbs (13lbs lost so far)
Angel1974 -17lbs 12lbs gone
gracie- 8lbs
NewYearNewMe - 7lbs
Quizzicalgrrl - 7 and 3 lost so far
Aqua - 14lb

xxx

Well done Rach!! That is fantastic you beat your goal by 1lb!! :D If you haven't already signed up.. there is a march challenge up and running ;)

lol Mat there was a bit on there today where a bloke was being told off for low carbing.. trainer actually said that low carb is fine for sendentary people as a way to lose weight but that he had to eat carbs to fuel his work outs... I do think it's extreme and LOVE Gillian the trainer who is like Sarah Connor from the terminator films! lol I'd love to think I could be like her a tiny bit.. ;) just a tiny bit ;)
He had a great point though and didn't belittle low carb diets which was nice. :)

I absolutely love The Biggest Loser. Which channel is it on at them mo? Is it the one on SKY1 or something? I love Gillian too, i think she is an amazing trainer but bob is lovely to look at too, lol. Its great motivation to help me do well on the diet. The only downside is that it gets me hyped up to work out but i cant on SS :( xx

xx

Final weigh in of the month today and I've lost another 4lbs so thats 2lbs over target - wahoo!

Wannadrop - 14lb
PurpleButterfly - 18lb - 11lbs lost!
CHAMPESS - 16lb
Valerie11-7lbs
Miss_Mallow- 14lbs.
Yummy Mummy -14lbs
trisha 7 1b
Elie - 14lbs
Rubester - 14lbs
Minikayla - 20lbs
Lizzylocket - 14lbs - 7lb/3lb/2lb/4lb - 16lbs lost!!
Naomi1611 - 17lbs
shrm26 - 14lbs
misscheky-28lbs
gracie- 8lbs
NewYearNewMe - 7lbs
Aqua - 14lb

I absolutely love The Biggest Loser. Which channel is it on at them mo? Is it the one on SKY1 or something? I love Gillian too, i think she is an amazing trainer but bob is lovely to look at too, lol. Its great motivation to help me do well on the diet. The only downside is that it gets me hyped up to work out but i cant on SS :( xx
xx

Will need to check.. there is a re-run of a series it's on each night at 5.30pm on one of the living realife channels.. and then there is one at 9am on sky2 or 3.. i've only watched that a few times.. they're a little further in but the 'change' in them is amazing! :D

Bob is cute I must admit but if going for a fit man I'm a muscle lover! lol gotta confess.. my ex was a body builder and I lifted weights for years when I was younger. :rolleyes: am resisting such training for as long as I can.. want to work on body fat (got enough of it) before I head to a gym. :) My hubby would never be seen dead in a gym I must admit..

Got a good walk out walking today.. up dunes and on the beach :) gotta be careful on CD though I was shattered when I got home... think 6 miles was a bit too far! :p

Lizzy - well done on your loss!! and beating your target! :D Fantastic news!! Don't forget the march challenge ;)

Well done Rach!! That is fantastic you beat your goal by 1lb!! :D If you haven't already signed up.. there is a march challenge up and running ;)

Thank you! am mightly pleased :D Am signed up for the march challence - such a great idea. will be on the ball all month and cruising to my goal!

xxx

xxx

I think i've seen all the Biggest Loser episodes on at the mo, but i'll still watch them for the motivation, lol.

I'm hoping to start pilates soon and more walking once the weather gets nicer. You been on the beach? Lucky you.

I dont really like muscles but i love broad shoulders and nice not so muscley arms, lol.

Once i'm finished with CD i want to reduce my body fat percentage and build alittle muscle as it keeps your metabolism up. But i want to work on my stomach because i want a nice toned 6 pack, lol.

xx

You will Rach!! :) Fingers x'd we're at our march target together! ;)

Maybe - we are lucky enough to live on the coast (SW Wales) have sea views from the front and fields at the back :) We make the most of the beach for sure. :) Did have to wear a fleece hat though as it was chilly! lol once I got walking I had to take my coat off I was so warm though! :)

Good luck with the muscles :) can't ever imagine I'll have a 6 pack.. not sure what my fitness goals will be other than to be able to ride again :) As long as my back is better that'll be the main thing for me - I have a horse ready and waiting to be backed by spring 2010 so that'll be my biggest goal. :)

Yes that was so funny !! I want Dan to win as he makes me laugh ! I do however want a woman to get to the end ! Do you think that if they went on CD when they came out that they would be still allowed to win ?!!!!!!

I love the biggest loser! It's such a pity we're so many seasons behind. I think this one is season 5 but in the US they're on season 10 or something!

Really I did not know they were so far ahead ! It would be great to see if all these guys have kept the weight off ! I love watching it with my 2 year old when all the rest are at school , he sings " DO IT AGAIN YEARRR " for the rest of the day !. It does worry me how they do about 12 hours aday in the gym ! how can they fit that in to real life ?

Wannadrop - 14lb
PurpleButterfly - 18lb - 12.5lbs lost. Didn't make target, boo.
CHAMPESS - 16lb
Valerie11-7lbs
Miss_Mallow- 14lbs.
Yummy Mummy -14lbs
trisha 7 1b
Elie - 14lbs
Rubester - 14lbs
Minikayla - 20lbs
Lizzylocket - 14lbs - 7lb/3lb/2lb/4lb - 16lbs lost!!
Naomi1611 - 17lbs
shrm26 - 14lbs
misscheky-28lbs
gracie- 8lbs
NewYearNewMe - 7lbs
Aqua - 14lb

Purple Butterfly.. you lost 12.5lb in 4 weeks!! That is still fantastic! :D Dont be down.. if you haven't already use that as a guide for your March goal ;)

Mat - I did see the chocolate cake.. but must admit I was a little annoyed that the food that the men were eating was counted in the calories on that challenge.. if Dan had eaten a bite of his cake it wouldn't have counted.. so why count foods they'd 'attacked' on the way back!? I felt like :copon:at the TV! lol

I didn't realise we were so far behind either.. but at least we have a lot of them to come still! lol

It's not realistic to real life, but it's not about that.. it's about shifting the weight as quickly as possible.. don't here them saying 'oooh you shouldn't lose more than 2lb a week' :p I guess the hardest part is when they're kicked out.. and then have more to lose and then get to maintenance.. I'm assuming that they get 'some' help in that area.

Back