Anyone up for...

Yeah count me in :)
I'm 11.5 today so hoping to be in the 9s in 6 weeks :)

Hiya
Can I join in too please, I've just started this week and am 11,12 - would love to get to bout 10,7

I would like to lose 21lb and get down to 13.6 my lowest weight in about 10 years, might be a bit ambitious but I can try

i will join but its my birthday in 4 weeks so i cant guarantee ill stay 100% on that 1 day it would be like a WS day, my first non TS day :(

i'm in! I have my engagement party in 6 weeks so I will aim for an 18lb loss. I'm 12st exactly today so want to be 10st 10lbs by the 29th October. Good luck everyone!!

I'm in! I need to lose at least a stone by then!

I've got 11 weeks until im doing a joint birthday party with my sister, her 32nd and my 23rd! on the 10th of december....so i've got 11 week target to get down to 14st.... ! im currently 17st! aagh!

@DustQueen we have the sane kind of weight to lose! I've joined the October challenge but don't mind making new friends along the way! So, hope you don't mind, I'll join you all for October! Good luck everyone

ah can i join please ive got 6weeks until my mates hen night theme ann summers so want to be at my target by then im currently 11stone3lb8oz and want to loss 24lb will update next friday with my 1st week weigh in hope to be in the 10s by then good luck ladies x

I'd like to join the challenge, too. I hope to lose another 20 pounds by then. At the moment, I am 165 pounds. It will be great to have additional incentive!

Back