anyone use flabelos vibration plates??.. reviews??

bluedress21

Hey guys I'm doing CD again! And I'm doing some walking. Thinking about using these plates jst wondered if anyone knws if there good and work? I tried to do an exercise video when I was on ss last time and almost passed out!! X

I usually hire these, although im not sure that there good whilst on the diet so i havent renewed it until im past week 3 and can do some exercise, the calories you lose are equivelent to an hour in the gym and that would mean that i wouldn't have enough calories from the shakes!!!
But yes they do work and tone you up in all the right places, im just going to wait until im on one of the higher plans before i start back with it

Sounds interesting never used one before, so just curious how being vibrated causes the effect of an hour in the gym and toning? Xx

I did them after i lost my weight the first time.. Problem with them is they dont work if you just stand on them and wobble.. You have to work out on them.. The place i went had a personal training service with them.. And i seen amazing results

tegzy said:
I did them after i lost my weight the first time.. Problem with them is they dont work if you just stand on them and wobble.. You have to work out on them.. The place i went had a personal training service with them.. And i seen amazing results

Hi,

I was thinking of using these plates, what exercises do you do on them?

Thanks

mrsf

mrsf83 said:
Hi,

I was thinking of using these plates, what exercises do you do on them?

Thanks

mrsf

I had a personal trainer at the one i went to.. Used to do sit ups squats boxing arm dips press ups.. Alsorts really x

Are any of the home ones any good?

Back when I was into the gym I saw these and they looked good but everyone ended up staring at whoever was on them - probably since they were new, so only the fittest people seemed to go on them.

I know the 'proper' ones are a couple, and the smaller home ones are reasonable but dont look big enough to do much in the way of exercise on...

Back