Anyone use Liz Earle products?

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
There's a TSV on QVC this Saturday and I'm tempted to get it - I don't know what's in it yet and the price etc. But just wondered if any of you lovelies use Liz Earle products and what you think of them? xxx

I love the facial products but not so keen on the body ones. So I only get TSVs if there are no/few body ones in it. The cleanser is fantastic. Every now and then i'm tempted to try something else but always come back to it - nothing compares! I also love the facial exfoliator and the superskin moisturiser. QVC is probably the best option for anyone wanting to try them for the first time as you can always get a refund if you don't like them.

yep i use cleanse and polish toner and creme have done for 3 years.!!

well worth the money everytime lol.

u will not b disappointed x

Ditto.

Absolutely fantastic skincare range. I even buy my teenage son the mens range stuff, but to be honest the ingredients are exactly the same as the womens range, but in different coloured/labelled bottles.

Michelle

My mum is always ranting on about Liz Earle lol i think its good but mum is obsessed lol.
I only know about it because i got given a lot of freebies from Cowes week on the Isle of Wight last year.

TSV is todays special value on QVC lol i shouldn't know that but do.
I love the Kipling bags on QVC :)

I think it is a brilliant range - cleanser + cloth and moisturiser are my faves, but the suncream is excellent too.

Very good value indeed - (though I do object to the high QVC postage) - I think you get what you pay for and for me beats any other product hands down. It always wins the beauty awards if you follow that sort of thing too.

Ordering from Liz Earle direct is also good value - they do the special value kits and always send a freebie gift. They also have an outlet on ebay for products with minor packaging flaws which is often a bargain too.

:) xx

TSV is todays special value on QVC lol i shouldn't know that but do.
I love the Kipling bags on QVC :)

Thanks for that information!

I love Kipling. I had to replace my purse/wallet recently (the zip kept jamming) and I got a Kipling one from TKMAXX - brilliant price.

I used to use Liz Earle, am trying other things currently. But I love QVC and thought you might be interested in the Saturdays Liz Earle TSV contents :)

Liz Earle - 10 Piece Top to Toe Botanical Collection
£39.90 + P&P
100ml Cleanse & Polish (tube)
30ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic (Spritzer)
50ml Skin Repair
150ml Eyebright
5ml Daily Eye Repair
50ml Energising Body Scrub
100ml Energising Body Wash
100ml Foot Scrub
30ml Foot Moisturiser
5g Pink Lip Shimmer

I love Cleanse and Polish and have used it for years, always coming back to it if I try anything different. I don't like the moisturiser, but love the toner and eyebright. The body washes are nice too. I can't use the superbalm concentrate as I had a reaction to it, but the 'solid' stuff is fine - apparently it could be the argan oil in the concentrate... If you have a John Lewis anywhere nearby, they may stock it, as ours does (saves on postage).

I used to use Liz Earle, am trying other things currently. But I love QVC and thought you might be interested in the Saturdays Liz Earle TSV contents :)

Liz Earle - 10 Piece Top to Toe Botanical Collection
£39.90 + P&P
100ml Cleanse & Polish (tube)
30ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic (Spritzer)
50ml Skin Repair
150ml Eyebright
5ml Daily Eye Repair
50ml Energising Body Scrub
100ml Energising Body Wash
100ml Foot Scrub
30ml Foot Moisturiser
5g Pink Lip Shimmer

Boo hiss! Not much facial stuff in there is there! Does anyone remember the early days of LE on QVC when each TSV had a free bag with it? I've got a lovely collection of them around the house being used as gym bags, knitting bags, make-up bags, and evening bags.

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone's comments! Did all LE devotees know that Avon now own the company - cash buyout in April! Not sure I'll go for the TSV, I'm after facial stuff not body x

Thanks all for your help and advice as always! I've ordered a kit which has Cleanse and Polish, Skin Tonic and a Moisturiser, so I'll give these 3 a go and will report back xxx

Thanks for everyone's comments! Did all LE devotees know that Avon now own the company - cash buyout in April! Not sure I'll go for the TSV, I'm after facial stuff not body x

I had no idea and just hope that they don't change the ingredients as I have had reactions in the past to other cleansers when this has happened. :(

Michelle

Back