Anyone use the w.w meals a lot?

Lianna

Silver Member
Was just wondering if anyone else out there was like me and mostly used the w.w meals and soups for convinience an it worked for them? x

This was my first week and yes i used a good few of the ww meals. I am vegetarian so used the curries the baked potatoes to name a couple. Out of convenience more than anything. First weigh in will be tonight...*

I use a fair amount tbh, probs 4 out 7 days for t!

I very rarely use them

I would use one chicken hotpot a week. I actually do really like it and I do a big mountain of veg with it. I work late one night a week so I usually have it that night.

I have used them this week quite a few times. I actually enjoy them filled up with lots of veg. Also try the marks and Spencer's count on us meals as they taste a lot better and have the points on the back xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I get them sometimes! But they always leave me soooo hungry!
Compared to tescos light choices meal which are similar points!

I have them everyday and i think my loss's have been alright? And you soon get used to the portion size and they are so yummy!

Although I've only been on the diet a week I have used one or two WW products. They seem to be the same standard as most ready meals out there really, however, I have found that on more than one occasion a cheaper standard product has the same points as the more expensive WW product. I downloaded an app for my phone to help me avoid this when shopping.

I use them quite a lot during the week mainly for lunch's I love the chicken hot pot & I usually bulk them out with veg to make them go further, I also like the sainsburys be good to yourself range.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I use them a lot as I am the only one in my family on WW and my mum refuses to cook a sepourate meal just for me and i CANT cook LOL but i find with some veg / stir fry they are fab... I aim to use 'normal' food when i have lost a fair deal of weigh as by then I will have more of an idea of points etc xx

I have yet to have a proper ready meal (ww) but find the ww treats, bread, and sauces are brilliant as points already worked out (and always super low! e.g. their pitta breads or tortilla wraps!) Had a WW chicken, leek and potato soup yday and it was lush!

I think this was the reason I chose to switch to WW from SW, as I'm so busy with uni that it would be a great convenience to have a ww meal for lunch or dinner without having to cook from scratch/measure/syn every tiny detail as its done for me :) xx

I have bought a few of the meals as I am new to this and yet to discover what is low in points etc so using the meals to keep me on track until I work it all out xx

I have planned my weekly main meal menu in such a way that we (my gf & I) have 2 fish dishes, 1 veggie dish & 1 night for ready meals. Seems to be working thus far. The co-op cajun chicken with rice (healthy options) is very tasty & 9pp per pack.

I love the weight wtchers meals! Also the new soups thy have brought out! Also if anyone is interest asda and liddls are doing these steam meals which are between 6-12 points and are a bit mre for the points value than ww

Back