Anyone use the w.w meals a lot?

I also found yesterday that subway soups are between 3 and 5 points if your out and about the red pepper and tomato was 3 points and absolutly gorgeous !! Xx

I'd be lost without WW ready meals!!! So quick and easy when I'm working late plus you can bulk them out with plenty of salad or veg and LOTS of BNS!!! :) Xxxx

I use the ready meals when I get them on offer and for a quick meal if I don't have time to prepare anything. However I prefer the Morrisons Eat Smart range of ready meals, they are cheaper and have more regular offers on them. I find them more filling than the WW variety and they also give you the points on the packs too.

Sx

I use them as a backup if I cant be bothered to cook anything lol
Just add a lot of veg and heypresto!

They work for me :)

Lastfatyear said:
Although I've only been on the diet a week I have used one or two WW products. They seem to be the same standard as most ready meals out there really, however, I have found that on more than one occasion a cheaper standard product has the same points as the more expensive WW product. I downloaded an app for my phone to help me avoid this when shopping.

What ap is this?

Holliexx said:
I love the weight wtchers meals! Also the new soups thy have brought out! Also if anyone is interest asda and liddls are doing these steam meals which are between 6-12 points and are a bit mre for the points value than ww

Do they have the points on them? I might pop in lidl tomo

Holliexx said:
I love the weight wtchers meals! Also the new soups thy have brought out! Also if anyone is interest asda and liddls are doing these steam meals which are between 6-12 points and are a bit mre for the points value than ww

What do they look like? Are they just called steam meals

Dont have the points on liddls ones no bt u cn work them out on calculator, and the asda ones are simply steam or somthing like that in the asda near me thy are next to ww stuff in the healthy bit x

Back