1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Anyone used cottage cheese in an omelette??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jaylou, 7 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

Just wondered what it was like? Not sure how it would turn out, I fancy an omelette and don't want to use cheese!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Probably taste like that quichey stuff won't it? I dunno hun, not got mushrooms or spring onions? Not got parmesan shavings for a sneaky syn and a half for a sprinkle?

4. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

Well I did it and it was lovely. Used bacon, onions, tomatoes and cottage cheese and finished it off under the grill so it all bubbled up. Syn free!

I do normally use parmesan or cheese but wanted to save some syns - "trying" to be good ya see!

Attached Files:

5. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Well-Known Member

I love cottage cheese, and put it in everything, yum, and finishing off under the grill sounds a good idea, I always struggle flipping :)

6. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

That looks lovely! x

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Jaylou that looks really lovely - and no synful 'proper' cheese in sight, well done. X

8. lesserme

lesserme shrinking granny

I usually put laughing cow cheese into my omeletes (sp)

Last edited: 7 September 2009
  9. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

It look great! I must admit to sometimes putting some chive and onion cottage cheese in my tomato sauce for the pasta. Gives it a bit of oomph! I've also seem pizzas with cottage cheese on them - so why not!