Anyone used hillarys blinds?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I need blinds for my bedroom & front room. Hillarys has a sale & they come fit them. Do you think this will be cheaper than measuring them myself & getting them in ikea?
Opinions please

I've used Hillarys blinds for all the windows in my flat. My first impression was how reasonably priced they are. They do the measuring and fitting free of charge too. I don't know how much they are in Ikea so can't comment on that. If you're in doubt get Hillarys out just for an estimate (they won't charge for this) and see what their lowest price is. Hope this helps a bit.

The blind for my bedroom in 200cms wide, 220cms long & to buy in ikea is £23.99 but I think I need to buy the fittings.

It may be easier to get hillarys in as I shouldn't be climbing ladders at 6 mths pregnant

I have got mine from the same people as Lexie Dog and have had no problem with the fitting, customer service and delievery being excellent :)

I've used Hillary's too - for wooden venetians and fabric vertical blinds. I found them very competitively priced and the quality was much better than the blinds they replaced (which were from argos and broke after 12 months)

I have used them too. Useful as our windows aren't standard sizes. Love the very slim ones.

Back