Extra Easy Anyone want a diet buddy?

Hiya! I will be your diet buddy if u like? I'm 4 weeks in and 8lb down, losing 2lb a week. Have u just started? X

We'll I've done sw a few times before but get a few days in and go of the rails, but this time around I'm well and truly I'm the zone, even managed the syn free option in harvester today!! I never thought that would be possible to do, had a sneaky go on scales this morning and have list 5lb since I started 5 days ago! X

Maybe two stone, but I've set myself a goal of a stone so to not put too much pressure on myself, I lost 5 stone a few years back, went from just over 14 stone to 9 stone in 2years. So would like to get bk to 9. But for now I'm just aiming for 10. What about you? Do you use your syns daily or save them up for a blowout on weekends?

I vary on syns daily mostly find using them on spreads butter or cheese spread but do drink a bottle wine a week (minimum lol) so struggling with that am starting gin and sl tonic xx

I'm a wine lover too! Lol! I'm pretty good with my sins. Generally only a few a day, then on some days I have some wine as a reward. I used to be 8st 4 a few years back but I was poorly and looked like I was! Was a size 6. My weight steadied around 10 st but then I had a problem with my hip. I've had one operation, May need another tho. I'd like to be 9 stone really but my target weight is 9st 7. Started SW 4 weeks ato. Was 12.3, now 11.9. I have gorgeous summer dresses in my loft that I cried over as I packed them away. Most are 8/10. Only losing 2lb a week is soooo slow but I know it will work better. Just hope summer isn't over when the dresses fit again! X

Wine! Yuk my syns go on chocolate and nothing else! Lol love the stuff, I try to stick to no more than 11 a day to scared to save them and use them in on go in case it doesn't work. Then I've dieted a week for nothing lol.- I can loose. Weight pretty quick if I stick to it. But it also doesn't take a lot for me to put it on either,

I really hate the hot weather live my life in cardigans hate my big arms rolls on my belly. Just want feel okay in clothes im at good 12 now want be a 10. My target to start is 9.2 losing a stone lost 3lb first week next weigh in tuesday. I syn on extra ryvita and butter i put on or its booze. I didnt count a bottle of wine last week as id gone over syns. Need pull it in a bit. Eat lots salad and veg tho x

I'm soo struggling 2night, used my syns on chicken tika and a couple of rich yea biscuits dipped in Choc Philly. May have even gone over by couple of syns, I'm on the verge of a massive chocolate biscuit and cake binge!! Trying so hard to restrain myself

Would any of you guys be able to work out a syn value on the calculator for me please?

Attachments

• image-1755303100.jpg
    image-1755303100.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 45
  • image-42223560.jpg
    image-42223560.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 44
Hello everyone :)

I've been on SW since the middle of January, and have lost 1 stone 8.5lbs. Aiming to have lost 3 stone before I go to Amsterdam on 28th June. My last weigh in before I go will be 25th June. I need to lose an average of just over 2lbs a week to hit this target so fingers crossed for me!

Nice to meet you all, and good luck on your journeys x

Hey Emma I'm off to amsterdam in August lol, hoping to get my stone off by then! Came accross the new chocomania krispy kreme doughnuts today tesco, was so hard to resist, and I can't find syns for them anywhere!

Back