Extra Easy Anyone want a diet buddy?

Hello everyone :)

I've been on SW since the middle of January, and have lost 1 stone 8.5lbs. Aiming to have lost 3 stone before I go to Amsterdam on 28th June. My last weigh in before I go will be 25th June. I need to lose an average of just over 2lbs a week to hit this target so fingers crossed for me!

Nice to meet you all, and good luck on your journeys x

Good luck! I'm sure u will do it. I've been losing 2lb a week with the odd glass of wine. I make SW recipes for dinner that the whole family eat and love x

Totally struggling this week as hubby is home. He's enjoying wine most evenings as he has no work the next day. Thing is, I'm having it too. Ok, I should say no but I can't!! Weigh in tomorrow morning. Any point of doing so?? X

Thanks Choco1 just looked at your recipies and they look great so will be trying some. Thanks for taking the time and trouble posting them :)

I'm pretty sure weight wAtchers do a lower calorie wine, maybe you could try that, probably lower in syns than normal wine x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all do you mind if i join this group? doing it from home at the moment and none of my friends/ family are doing slimming world. x

10lb in first 2 weeks, now this week I did sp days all week, went a little over sysns the last couple days, had 15 syns for a couple of days rather than the 8-10 I usually alow for! And have gained nearly 2lb, gutted feel like it's a waste of a week! And I don't understand it, all I can think of is that I need to keep my syns under 10. Maybe 15 is too many for me as I only have half a stone to loose, im only 10 and half stone so think for me to loose weight I need to be consuming less syns

Thanks Choco1 just looked at your recipies and they look great so will be trying some. Thanks for taking the time and trouble posting them :)

Sorry, mag! I've only just seen your lovely comment! Hope you enjoy any you try. :)

Kathy x

Hi all do you mind if i join this group? doing it from home at the moment and none of my friends/ family are doing slimming world. x

Hi Ashley and welcome to Mini's! Hope you enjoy your time on here and your time eating great food, whilst losing weight! :)

Kathy x

Hello all.
I'd like to join and could do with a slimming buddy!
I'm going it alone at home atm and willpower is a big issue for me!
I've gained 2 stone in 2 years and desperately want to rid myself of at least a stone of it ASAP!

Carolyn x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Lauren and Chelle, how are you both getting on? I had my weigh in on friday and i lost 2lbs!

Well done! That's a perfect loss. I have weighed in the same as the week before. I know where I went wrong. But the bonus is I've not gained. Bank holidays are killers for me!! X

10lb in first 2 weeks, now this week I did sp days all week, went a little over sysns the last couple days, had 15 syns for a couple of days rather than the 8-10 I usually alow for! And have gained nearly 2lb, gutted feel like it's a waste of a week! And I don't understand it, all I can think of is that I need to keep my syns under 10. Maybe 15 is too many for me as I only have half a stone to loose, im only 10 and half stone so think for me to loose weight I need to be consuming less syns

Don't get disheartened. We all have bad weeks. Maybe decrease your sins and see how it goes. I've heard the last stone is the hardest and u are halfway there! Good luck! X

Back