Anyone want a slimming buddy?

I'm with you kerry! I understand that 1 day (like my evening last night) can mess up a weigh in, but not just a crumble! I've put on all the weight I've lost all the week....

Arguing like crazy with bf so far today! Really going to take alot of will power not to mess up today too! Hope today goes ok for all of you! And keep it up! it will pay off in the end!

Would you like me to put on here my food and exercise diary from my first 4 weeks...i lost a stone in those 4 weeks, so must have done something right lol (and something I'm not doing now!)

That would be useful Hannah, would help you too!

Do not give in hannah, just think how amazing you will look at the wedding If you can stay on plan this week.

Im currently sitting in my new work place trying not to eat my arm. Wee one has been asleep since 10 so nothing for me to do + her mum put the breadmaker on when she left so that we have fresh bread for lunch. The smell is killing me. How many syns In homemade bread? Oh well at least the soup.is free as she made carrot + lentil + the whole pot only has 2 spoons oil in. Am off to eat some ryvita so i don't scoff the whole loaf of bread at lunch.

kerry dont worry about ur gain, it could be something stupid like water retention or maybe u didnt drink enough water, but I hate those weeks so dishearting, it will hopefully show next week

hannah that would be fab to see ur first four weeks, might have to copy it just in time for xmas lol

today has been ok, breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs mashed up in a cup, lunch was home made soup with 1 round of bread

dunno whats for dinner yet, maybe potatoes and beans

got loads of strawberries and raspberries, so going to try and eat them and melon to speed things up for tues and hopefully undo any damage i caused yesterday

good luck with the new job, oh yum I love home made bread but try and avoid lol

That sounds like a good day sue! Well done!

I've just brought an ultimate strapless wonderbra to go with my gorgeous (which I hope I can still fit into) my boobs have shrunk so much :( so I'm hoping this will help lol!

yea hannah how did it go. come on share?

am dreading mine later, wish I could just eat good and then I would be ok lol but I never learn

well 0.5lb off for me, suppose its better than nothing

hannah were are ya, how did u get on

how has ur day been kerry... have u stuck to plan

am going away this weekend so tryin to be good until then hopefully I can even stay the same

I have 4 weigh in left to xmas to lose 8lb booohoooo dnt think i will make it

hello sorry iver been awol!

Had an interview for a promotion, interview went really badly but thankfully I got the position!

Tbh I didn't weigh in, as I was soo busy worrying about the interview, but I weighed in a moment ago and I was plus 2lbs, but that was after an evening meal so I'm guessing possibly a sts?

I saw my old slimming world consultant working in debenhams changing rooms yesterday! She hasn't kept up sw!

Glad you too are doing well! I will be alot more active on these boards up until saturday! As I need to well!

Good luck!

Congratulstions on the promotion hannah.

Sue. A loss is a loss.

Im not having the best week ever just feel a bit yuk + tired. just want to sleep all the time. Been so so with food, not great but could recover it between now + wi if i try.

Hello can I join you :))

Hi ladies, I had successfully kept 2 stone off up until july..but have gained 8lb since..and would also like to continue aiming for my goal of 11.7. Can I join you ladies on the quest ?
I'm 49 , mum to two young men and work as a dog warden.Currently single,but having fun :) ..have had a rough few months with family illness and being diagnosed with bad stenosis. I like to keep active and am waiting to have an evaluation at the gym taking into account my new diagnosis. Thats about it as intro lol. I really need a kick up the bum though :)
jan xx

Welcome jan of course you can join us.

How has everyones week been? How was the wedding Hannah?

Today i lost 2.5lbs which im delighted with. That's mw undwe 180lb agaim so fingers crossed i stay under next week.

How's the weather with everyone? We have loads of snow. Yuk

Hope you are all having a great week

hey

sorry have had a bit of a crazy week, my oh father got taken into hospital last wed we thought he was having a stroke, but turns out he has an infection in the lining of his brain, we look after him u see so have been staying at hospital since then but he seems to be getting better

my wi in later and dont think i have done that well, have been on a diet of crisps and coffee lol

Kerry CONGRATULATIONS, 2.5lb if fab, ur hard work paid off

whats weather like with everyone, really cold here and loads of snow :) i love it so xmas feeling lol

wooohoooooooo cant believe it but I managed to lose 2.5lb,

got my two and half stone award and thats me up to 2 stone 8.5lb off, am so pleased dont know how the hell I did it, lol am so shocked

how is everyone else going

brrrrrr and mopre brrr

;) Hi everyone hope all is going well ..missed my weigh in sunday due to my mum going back in hospital..but I think I'm doing ok this week.I treat myself to the steak,sauasage grill in the new sw mag the other night, set the table all lovely lol..very nice and filling didnt have the chop..just as well as couldnt eat what i had .
Here in hampshire we have snow but not thick..almost snowball though :)

Hello!! The wedding was amazing! But I've eaten so much! I didn't weigh in monday, going to give myself a chance to redeem myself! So glad everyones doing well! :)

I'm getting quite disheartened as my bf doesn't think I'm going to do this weight loss malarchy. And isn't being supportive at all...grr.

Sue that is fantastic. Well done you!:happy096:. Hope OH dad is making a good recovery.

Hannah, ignore him!!!!! He knows nothing and you have us for support remember. Glad you enjoyed the wedding and hope you have a successful week.

Jan, hope your mum is ok. The mixed grill sounds lovely.

Well we are pretty much snowed in in our street. When we went out yesterday the snow was up to my knees and poor wee Cj couldn't actually walk, he kept falling over. Went to supermarket but could only buy what I could carry in 2 shopping bags. Got out again and Cj sat down in the middle of the carpark and started bawling that he didn't like the snow. wanted to sit down and bawl with him but no i had to carry him and 2 full shopping bags up a steep slippy hill to the bus stop. I then had to leave him at the end of the street to dump the shopping and go back to carry him home. this is awful, I have never known snow as bad as this in Edinburgh. I'm now refusing to go to shops again so we will have to live off what I have in, not going to be a good week for SW.
How much snow do you have Sue & hannah?

hey

god ur weather sounds awful

we dont have that much snow where I am but I know other places here do,. there is just millions of ice and its so thick dont think it will ever go away lol

ano I cant believe I got that off this week, would love the next 5.5lb before xmas but we will see

awk yea he is getting bit better but just have to wait and see

hey jan, hope ur having a good week and ur mum gets better

Hannah, glad u had a good time, and hope u redeem urself this week, ignore ur bf, just look at how well u have done so far, never worry about him

Morning ladies, how are all of you? It is a tropical -14* here in edinburgh this morning. Not been a great week foodwise. Not got much food in the house as we cant dig the car out to go shopping. Had a sneak peak this morning + it doesnt look good. Hope you are all managing better than me this week.

Good luck for the weekend

Back