Anyone want a slimming buddy?

hey am much the same this week, havent been eating to well and am under alot of stress this week so thats not helping

waiting on my time of the month coming and it doesnt seem to want to so thats stressing me out even more lol

snow is coming down quite hard here this morning, ohh i love it just to bad am at work lol

hope everyone else is having a good week

:scale: WI: - 1lb:D

I managed to stay under 180. I cant believe It after the not do great week with practically no fruit or veg. You have no Idea how great I feel this morning.

What sort of week have you all had? Hannah have you gotten back on track? You hsve been very quiet.
Sue, Jan? How has your weekends gone

Need to get ready for the trek to the supermarket on the bus. No child today so will manage a few trips. Seems like a complete waste of a day but hoping to get enough to ladt all week. Then I'm going to start wrapping Xmas presents. Thankfully I have done all my shopping for that.

Have a great day everyone.

Helllllllllloooooo!!!

Today im back to the world of being healthy!!

Im in a positive mind set and even though loads of people have been trying to convince me to start the 'diet' again after christmas, im saying no!!! :) Im doing it now! Still got 3 weeks til christmas and 4 til the new year so alot can change.

No idea how much ive put on probs around half a stone, so im not going to weigh myself tonight but am just going to eat well, as i dont want to be off put! That make sense??

Good to see you're all being good! Im back to normality today (back to work) so everything should fall back into place, including coming on here and talking to you wonderful people who make me feel like i can lose this crappy weight :) THANK YOU!!!!

Oooo Kerry the weather sounds bad! Its real cold down here but the snow cleared on Friday! Im in the same boat with regards to the food (but not because of the snow, more because of money) Ive got to make do with what weve got in the house! So rice and noodles lol!

hey everyone,.

well I have a lot going on at the min and am really confused

found out at the weekend am pregnant, not really want i had planned as my best friend is getting married next year and I was supposed to be bridemaid however dont think thats going to happen now lol as am due like 3 weeks before

am only 4 weeks so still really early days, I dont feel old enough as am 25 and not married but in a very stable relationship, been going out with bf for 4.5 years

we also care for his dad so it is going to be really tough

am really scared about putting on loads of weight, the last thing I want to do is put on everything have lost

to be honest am still in shock about the whole thing and dont really know if am happy or not about it yet, I know that sounds awful but its thelast thing I wanted at the min =, but then again everything happens for a reason doesnt it :)

sorry for the sob story lol

well done kerry on ur loss fab ... keep it up

come hannah u can do it, u could get a half stone off before new years,

weather here is rubbish just had a whole new layering of snow think I should be sent home from work lol

good luck everyone, dont think I have done to well this week have been stress eating lol

Aww Sue. not quite sure what to say to you hun. As you know I have an almost 3yr old son and he definately wasnt planned, my hubby was less than amused (being very polite there). Once I got over the shock I came round quite quickly to the idea. Hope you are getting the support you need from your BF. Cant be easy with his dad ill just now. Not awful to say it wasnt what you wanted, just honest. You can always be honest with us and we wont judge. Try not to worry about putting on weight. As long as you eat healthily you will be ok and you can still follow the plan (need permission from your midwife once you see her). Join one of the groups for soon to be mummys on here ( but make sure you dont abandon us!!!!!:eek:), they will be able to help you too.

Hope you are feeling ok and looking after yourself. Let us know when the shock wears off so we can say congratulations (or is it ok to say that now lol). If you need to chat then feel free to pm me, it's sometimes eeasier to talk to someone not involved with whats going on.

Take care hun xx

Welcome back Hannah, you sound very up beat and ready to get stuck in. Dont be tempted to start again after the year, you have worked too hard for that. If you stick to plan as much as possible over the festive period and dont weigh yourself that is better than giving up all together.

Weather is just getting worse here. It was so bad today that ALL buses were taken off the roads for about 4 hours this afternoon. I have never known that to happen ever. we have had about 4in/10 cm since 8.30 this morning and they are expecting more. My husband works in Fife and he left the hose at 7.30am and arrived at work at 1pm, it normally takes him about 50mins depending on traffic. Not sure if he will actually make it home tonight:sigh:.

Bought myself a pair of skinny jeans today, had to get them in the 14 as the 12 was jst too tight on the legs for comfort. Oh well, at least I can eat and be comfortable when I go out on Saturday night. Got my xmas night out at a mexican restaurant. Not really looking forward to it.

Off to get some dinner now. Thinking SW chips and curry sauce. YUM:D

Slimming Buddy wanted! :D

Heyyyyyy
Im looking for someone to share my slimming world experience with... kick up the bum. I've been doing slimming world for about a month now and i'm enjoying it but its only a small group and because of the shifts i work ive usually missed the groups, just about make weigh in! So someone to chat too? share ideas, tips and general kick up the arse would be appreciated! haha.

Sarah x

Wow Sue! Dont worry everything will work out! As you said its still early days! Sucks about you not being able to be a bridesmaid though!! You may not feel old enough but the stable relationship is good!! Ive got cousins who had babies at 18 and 20 and 23 and none of their relationships were stable! So you will be fine, as thats the most important thing? Is bf supporting you??

Dont worry about the weight issue, as kerry said you can keep up the eating plan (its actually supposed to be very good for the baby), and once youve had it, youll be fine because the weight will just drop off!!! :)

Were always here for you!

This morning turnt out pretty bad, as i made pancakes lol pretty sure my 15 syns are gone!!

Oooo well done on the skinny jeans kerry and maybe its not a bad thing if he doesnt make it home tonight lol ;) peace and quiet lol

hiya

thanks girls, even tho we have never met ur thoughts mean alot.. and have reassured me :)

yea bf is 100% behind me, of course I would love to be married and older but everything happens for a reason right lol

yea am deff goin to stick to eating well and hopefully wont be to bad lol

wow wow wow well done on the skinny jeans kerry, am sure u feel so good

Hannah never worry as long as u enjoyed them, I think its much harder to diet at this time of year epec when its so cold outside and there is sweeties everywhere lol

thanks for all ur support girls x

Its brilliant that your bf is 100% there, it should make the whole thing alot easier on you!

Hows everyone doing preparing for christmas then???
My tree is nicely decorated, all presents wrapped up under it and im going to mums (SW target member) for christmas day! So im sorted lol!

Bf has asked me what i want for christmas, but i cant decide....any ideas? Ive got him floorstanding speakers but they are a HUGE surprise for him, so i cannot wait! :)

christmas is mostly sorted for me

tree and decorations are up and cleaned the house from top to bottom at the weekend, going to mum for dinner she doesnt do slimming world but she knows to put mostly veg on mine and her food is usually good anyway, hopefully I dont eat to much crap this year

have my work night out on sat so that should be fun, going to say am on anti biotics as I cant drink lol am a crap liar tho

Lol antibiotics are a good cover!! Say you got some virus or something lol

Well done you with the cleaning, my house needs a deep clean, think that will be done this weekend, oo the fun!

My works night out is thursday, but im not sure if i can go! the meal is all you can eat at a jimmy spices, and ive just found out its £19 pp!!!!!!!

what no way why have u to pay

god hannah am a nightmare for cleaning lol I would do it all day if I could can be a bit OTT lol

god am dreading weigh in later :(

wish I didnt have to go

Glad to hear you are getting 100% support sue. I can understand wanting to be married but if he is with you all the way that is much more important. I was married (just! I fell pregnant on my wedding night, how cliched is that? Lol) but hubby was horrified at the idea of a child and i got practically no emotional support for the whole of my pregnancy. Do you have any friends with kids? It helps if you have someone to talk to that has gone thru it more recently than your mum lol. You also get good at lying while you are not telling people. Hard at this time of year though.

I was really pleased with the skinny jeans. Wouldnt have dreamt of buying them a year ago.

Hannah that is a rediculous price for a buffet restaurant.

I'm sooo excited. Tomorrow im taking cj to have breakfast with santa!! I cant wait to see his wee face.

I have done all my Xmas shopping + have wrapped about half of It. We are putting the tree
Up this weekend. Just need to do the food shopping which wont be easy as we still cant use the car. Think it will have to be a separate trip for that. Got to do xmas cards too. Bought Xmas tv magazine yesterday so will sit down to plan what to watch + what to tape. I have a sad life!.

Let us know how your weigh in goes sue. Im off yo make dinner: haddock in lemon + chive sauce with potatoes + veg. Have a good evening everyone

hiya

no kerry I dont, am afraid I will be the first lol can I ask did u have any pains when u were pregnant, I am having such awful pains in my tummy and my side kinda feels like my ovary lol I dont know if this is normal but it kept me awake on monday night it was so sore,. but apart from that am grand lol It not a constant pain comes and goes... :(

how was breakfast with santa, bet CJ is all excited now, aww how cute

ur dinner last night sounds lovely, I put on 1lb yesterday and then went home and ate a chinese I just seem to be motivated lately,

today I have had fruit and fibre, orange, chicken, cheese and red onion toastie with some coleslaw and then just ate a jamy joey bun but I must say It was lovely lol really am going to try the rest of the day and week cause am goin out on sat night and already feel awful never mind eating loads and feeling really bloated lol

god sorry I have been such a moan today lol will promise I will cheer up and try better :)

good luck everyone today x

Lol Sue i had chinese the other day too! And did a similar thing today, was good at breakfast, had porridge while bf had pancakes, then i ate a turkey (shop brought so like 20 syns sandwich, crisps and 2 flapjack) oops! Dinner will be a little healthy at least!

Ive put on like 7lbs AHHHH! But am changing weigh in to Sunday mornings and hopefully will do better tomorrow!

Hope everyones day went (and continues to go) better than mine!

And the christmas lunch has been cancelled, girly arguments at work grrr hate it!

Kerry you are not sad! Im getting radio times to exactly the same thing! Hope CJ loved santa!!!! :D

Sue if you are having pains strong enough to keep you awake at night i would say you should get in touch with your dr or midwife. I did have pains throughout pregnancy but not as early as 4 weeks. It is normal as your body stretches and grows. It could be something like Implantation pains. Some women can feel the egg being implanted in the wall of the womb. There could also be a bit of bleeding. I would have it checked out to be safe though. Are you still having the pains? Feel free to ask anything + i will do my best to answer if i can lol. Let me know how you get on.

Oh Hannah, was it worth the 7lbs? I hope so. You will be weighing in on same day as me.

Didn't get to see santa. Was cancelled due to weather + has been rearranged for next week. Cj keeps asking is it xmas yet? Think he is fed up waiting for santa to come with his present lol.

Hahahaha!!! Im fed up of waiting for santa too!!

It wasnt worth the 7lbs but im finding it difficult to get back on track, should be easier now that i only own £2.50 at most for the next 2 weeks :)

Got the ingredients to make a soup later, so that will be lunch for a while rather than the turkey and cranberry sandwich im having now!!

Argh. Cracked last night and had a fish supper. It was so delicious. Really enjoyed It. Didnt enjoy throwing up later though. Way too greasy. Now I have my xmas nite out at a mexican restaurant tonight. Maybe I shouldn't bother with wi tomorrow after all as I know I've put weight on.

Hope everyone Is well. How you feeling sue? Have a great night whatever you are doing

Back