Anyone want a slimming buddy?

Fingers crossed, it doesn't help that I'm so tired! I really want to go to the gym, as I feel when I go to the gym, I eat waaaay better! Might try to go to sleep now and then go to gym in the morning for a little session, might set my day up better! Thanks guys!

Oh yeah. I wanna be bridesmaid!!:D

Haha only just noticed this! And of course you can be a bridesmaid! :D

Been alot better on track today; porridge for breakfast and carrot and onion soup for lunch! Didnt have fruit with breakfast but hoping that because all my lunch was superfree it will balance it out! :rolleyes: Not trying to cheat....honest!

Tonight I have planned pork, fajita seasoning, with onion, peppers, sweetcorn and noodles and broccoli and cauliflower on the side.

How are you all doing?? :D Sending you motivated thoughts!!!

hey

well I started off good.. breakfast - special K (hex b ) raspberries, milk (hexa )

snack - yoghurt

Lunch - pasta, chicken, bacon, papper and mayo (1 syn)

Then I have in with me to eat a pear, 2 x oranges, plum, kiwi, cherries and banana lol but instead I had a penguin (5.5 syns )

dinner will be home made cottage pie and veg...

hannah tell ur other half to do one, if he give u some support it would help but dont worry to much if u go over a few syns, u need to think of the long term and we wont always stick to 15 syns a day some days we need more than others

yea tell him u wanna big rock, pick one out and see his face go grey lol

hope everyone is doing good,x .
prey that I dont eat anymore biscuits today cause think am going for another week of putting weight on lol

Hope all worked out for you sue and you didn't cave into the biscuits like I did yesterday, Ive done well except having tortilla wraps, as I had quite a few! (like 5)

What do you think motivates you more - the way you used to look or the way you will look?

Man Im craving carbs, like bread,hot cross buns, croissants...so im going home for lunch to eat a pasta n sauce...hopefully that will sort me out!

Oh Hannah, I hope the pasta worked. Cant be bothered posting what I've eaten but its noy been too bad last few days. I have done mostly green days this week, carb hit and cheaper. im on a real pasta kick at the moment much to OH horror. he not very keen.

Im motivated by the way I look now. I hate my big wobbly stomach and the way it hangs over my jeans. I look awful in photographs too.

Got a manic weekend, someone to view the house, drinks with friends for a new year catch up and after 7 months at home I go back to work on Monday:cry:

Oh yeah and the bloody snow is back :mad::sigh::cry::cry::tear_drop:.

Feel like ive had a good week so keeping my fingers crossed for WI on Sunday.

Hope you all have a great weekend

The pasta worked a treat! Went to the gym after work too and had a great session, really enjoying the strength training im doing too!

For dinner I made my Chicken Curry, not sure it was 1/3 superfree, but I used 1 onion, root ginger, tomato puree, spices, chicken stock, chicken, rice and mango chutney, which ive synned as 8 syns as i had about 2 and a half heaped tbsps.

The main thing which i'm really pleased with is that I cooked the two naan breads I had (normal fairly large ones - sharwoods) and I had 2 bites from one and gave it to the bf! :D I understand that one naan bread contains around 20 syns so im classing my two bites as 4 syns (6 syns ish is for a mini naan and I didn't have that much) I know that guestimating isn't accurate but it'ts the best I can do! Just so happy I said no to myself as I was enjoying the curry so much it didn't need the naan!!

I'm sure you can stay on track this weekend! Catch ups don't have to mean bad food and drinks! If you're eating Jacket Potato, if you're drinking diet coke??? Or is it just me that's totally addicted to diet coke?????

I hope the viewing goes well, have you found a new house to move into yet?

Let us know about Sunday, my weigh in will be at 10am, ahhh!

Sue how has your day gone?? :)

Well done you!

Blew it today. Spent so much time cleaning the house that it was nearly 2pm when I realised I was starving. Couldn't wait for viewers to come + go + also couldnt cook anything coz of mess + smell so i ended up with a massive bowl of Branflakes + milk. Dont even know where ro begin syning it as nothing was measured.

Drinks tomorrow Is the alcoholic version of afternoon tea. Booze + cakes. Will take the car so no booze allowed + will try to resist cakes.

Good luck for tomorrow hannah. Fingers crossed for both of us

good luck girls, but I know u will do brill :)

today has been ok so far lol

breakfast - spec k (hex b ) milk (hex a ) and strawberries

Snack - Banana

Lunch - home made cottage pie, orange and kiwi

Dinner - egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomato, beans, bread (3.5syns) 2 x sausages (5 syns)

hopefully wont eat any more syns total so far - 8.5, also going to try and snack on more fruit cause dont think i will have enough today

kerry goodluck with the cakes, good idea driving means no one can talk u round to having a drink, u never know there might be low cal cakes, or u could even make and bring ur own s.w version..

how did the viewing go, hopefully it all went good x

enjoy ur weekend everyone :)

Not sure about the viewing, very hard to tell as people are always polite so you are never sure what they think. They were here for about 45mins so they didn't hate the place. We once had viewers who arived at 11am and I was sitting drinking a cup of tea, on my own, by 11.07am:D.

We don't have anywhere to go but think we will be happy to rent for a while. With the way the housing market is it makes more sense to us to sell our property and get the money in the bank first. We had bad experience last year where we ended up losing a lot of money because the buyers pulled out at the last minute and we had paid deposits for another place.

I have to say, I have tried a few SW cake recipies and really didnt like them. I will take some alpen bars with me, my friends are used to my weird ways. When we have our girly dinner nights I always take my own dinner along. Seems rude maybe but they seem to understand.

How are things for you baby-wise Sue? Hope you are keeping well.

Ooo well done Sue, that day looks great!! :D

I hope tonights meal goes well tonight Kerry! And just restrain yourself tomorrow, remember that you're going to see your friends to talk, it will not make your day go any better if you eat cake and other bad foods! Good Luck!!! :D:D:D

Planning next weeks menu now ready for shopping tomorrow!

Today has gone well (except for the lack on superfree) I think; porridge with sugar (2 syns), nandos chicken homemade (4 syns), sw chips, banana, 2x crackerbread original ryvita (2 syns), marmite, hot choc (3 syns). 11 syns in total.

Been to gym - good workout!

Scared about weigh in tomorrow morning! Ahhh will let you know! Hope alls well your ends :D

WI: -2.5lbs:D

Well, i'm delighted with that. I never get huge losses which can be a bit depressing but hey ho a loss is a loss and thats agreat one for me.

How did you get on Hannah?

Have done menu plan which doesnt look too inspiring as im using up stuff from the freezer for dinners and pasta n sauce for lunch every day. First week back at work so I wont have time to cook this week:(.

Challenges for this week: Cj's 3rd birthday!!!! I need to make a cake for him for his birthday tomorrow. Seems such a waste as there will only be the 3 of us tomorrow but OH cant make the birthday party on Friday so I need to do 2 cakes:sigh:, then there will be the actual party at the end of the week with a chocolate "colin the caterpillar" cake. I LOVE this cake and will allow myself a piece, just hope I can stick to one small piece. Cake for tomorrow not a huge problem as they are usually disgusting anyway (cj has an egg allergy so the cake needs to be egg free. YUK).

Im off to have some scrambled egg for brekkie then going shopping for fruit and veg. At least it will be a cheap week at the supermarket;).

Have a great week ladies, Hannah let us know how its going?

3.5lbs loss! :D

So pleased, back on track yay!

Kerry that's amazing well done, keep up the good work and you will definately get the 7lbs off this month! :)

Kerry just don't let yourself have any of the first one, you won't mind too much (especially if it doesn't taste very nice) and remember that you can have a slice of the second one later in the week!

I love pasta n sauce! Might have some in a minute actually!

I'm optimistic about this week, want to lose 3.5 again, anyone else got any targets?

Fab loss hannah!

I'm hoping for 2lbs off this week but going to have to be ultra careful on the superfree as its almost completely an ee week.

I have discovered morrisons carbonara pasta n sauce. It is gorgeous + only 1 syn for the pack i think. Feel free to correct me. I had it for a snack last week with some cheese through it + wanted more as soon as i finished.

Had an ok day so far. Scrambled egg + toast (10 syns) for brunch. Planning spinach + ricotta pasta (hex a) for dinner. Prob havin some ryvita for hex b with cream cheese 3 syns

well done u two, am totally jealous, fab loses girls u will deffo get the 7lb off this month, am so pleased for u both

kerry dont worry bout the cake just do as hannah says and dont have any of the first cake cause as u know wont be to nice anyway and save urself for the cat cake, yum yum, how did lunch go with ur friends, hope u managed to stay on plan and if u didnt u have a whole week to work it off again :)

I on the other hand will prob put that on lol no matter how good i am being I just feel really heavy and bloated, feel like crap to be honest lol and today hasnt been to good either, and the fact that I stood on the scales this morning and think I have gained another 2lb :(

Breakfast - special k (hex b ) milk (hex a ) and strawberries and banana

Lunch - 2 x bread (7syns) ham (1 syn) butter (0.5syn) as a toastie, orange and low fat yoghurt

Dinner will be steak pieces, potatoes, carrots, onions, cauliflower, broccoli and green beans

Think I need to eat more fruit but I couldnt be bothered with it lol trying to do some body magic round the house as cant afford the gym anymore, so I totally cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom, hoover all the rooms and cleaned all the windows lol hope this helped me a bit

am going to try and do a menu plan this week as well cause need to be careful with are money as currently dont have any lol,

Kerry I have been feeling fine baby wise, no sickness or anything yet, just always feel run down and bloated lol going to see the midwife on tues will be my first app so bit scared lol

Aww Sue, nothing to worry about, just lots of questions. Hope it goes well. It is also normal to feel really blah in the first 3 months. I was constantly knackered. Used to take the kids to school then go back to work and have a nap on the sofa for an hour or 2 depending on how much work I had to do in the house. Ahh the easy life of a nanny.....

Afternoon was ok, I didnt eat anything or drink anything although i was very tempted with the homemade brownies:eek:.

Birthday cake not a problem as I decided not to make one. We have decided to celebrate his birthday on Friday when he has his party so only one yummy cake to deal with thank goodness. sounds cruel but im out early in the morning and hubby back late so not much of a celebration. He is too young to know the difference. Can you tell im already feeling guilty??

:( I wrote a big long reply and it all disappeared :(

Briefly summarising lol

Sue keep up the healthy eating as baby needs nutrients, well done on body magic!

Kerry well done on not eating the brownies! I couldn't have done that! Boss is buying me a baking set for bday, as I love baking but not so good on sw!

Today went well, roast beef for dinner, went shopping, definately got my super free in today!

Hope next week goes just as well :D

thanks ladies I need a bit of motivation at the min, cause just feel so bloated and feel like i have put on loads this week... but am still on track today and hopefully it stays that way

e.e day -
breakfast - special k (hex b ) milk (hex a )

snack - Banana, 2 x oranges, kiwi and melon

Lunch - yoghurt, pasta, bacon, peppers, mayo (1 syn)

Dinner - steak pieces, carrots, onions, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and green beans

going to try and do some body magic on the wii later, I would be happy if I even just walked for half and hour, also going to try and walk the 5 flights of stairs at lunch time, need to do something to feel better again

well done kerry on not eating any buns, yum I love brownies espec home made ones,

Hannah u are doing brill at the min, u will deffo get ur last 15lb off in no time and ur bf wont know what hit him, just do what I do when I bake, get my other half to eat it lol usually when I bake something the smell can take all my cravings for it away, but then again I am more a crisp person than choc and sweet stuff lol

good luck today :)

Argh what a day. All I have done is eat and eat and im still bloody hungry:eek:. Having a green day
B: porridge with milk HEX a&b
L: egg mayo (1 syn) salad-tomato cucumber sugar snap peas peppers. carbonara pasta n sauce (1 syn)
D: 2 small potatoes with cheese HEXa & beans
Snacks: 2bananas, yogurt, grapes, few spoons sweet chilli noodles, satsuma, pear carbonara pasta n sauce (1syn) 2 toast HEXb butter (2 syns) Jam (2 syns).

How can I eat all that and still be hungry?
I feel like a complete pig

First day at work went well but im shattered. Think I will go for a hot bath then bed. Maybe that will stop me eating:sigh:.

Good luck for WI tomorrow Sue

Back