Anyone want a slimming buddy?

Well i planned to have porridge as normal this morning but woke up 10 mins before I should have been in work! :( So didn't have it!

Eating my soup now (same as all week carrot and swede) and i've defrosted a steak for later, will have veg with it and maybe some roast potatoes, as my ones monday were soooo lovely! :)

I brought the wrong type of yogurts and im really annoyed, they are ski yogurts low fat but not free. I think that makes them 1.5 syns per yogurt, but I'm not sure so i've been syning them at like 4 lol bit extreme I know but I'd rather over estimate!

I've got lots of flavours of options hot choc to keep me going, so thats where my syns will go! Maybe a packet of snack a jacks this afternoon, but not sure yet.

Gym today! Looking forward to it! :) Really trying my hardest to drink more water as ive realised im only drinking about a litre at the moment, so upping that to 2 litres hopefully this will help me differentiate between being thirsty and hungry!

I've also got my pepsi max can's which help me through the afternoon!! :)

I seem to use my syns on the same things, not sure why, maybe because I know I can have those things and still lose weight lol even though the theory is you can eat up to 15 syns and still lose weight. I think i'm over 5 every day! So should be ok!

Man i'm rambling! Hows everyone else feeling? Sue, at least you know in future when you're feeling bloated etc not give up as you could still see a loss! :D

I'm so happy! (not sure why) Hope you both are too! :D:D:D

hannah am glad to here u in such a good mood, has really motviated and made me feel better today

I just feel extremely tired, could just close my eyes at my desk now lol

there was lasange in are staff canteen today smelt and looked amazing, really wanted some but I resisted and had my pasta instead and I must say it was quite satisfying and the fact I know I have just saved about 20 syns has really helped to keep me on track, as I have loads of lovely fruit to eat this afternoon...

not sure what I should make for my dinner tonight, I want something really tasty :)

Hi,
Im in the same boat as you. I need a good kick to get me motivated. My start weight was not good and I am looking to lose 38.5lbs before may2011... fingers crossed i weigh in this evening....
week 1 = -3
week 2 =
week 3 =
week 4 =
week 5

I landed up eating a load of raw carrott last night when I was feeling hungry. I did however, have a bottle of Jaques cider so don't know what that was in syns but celebrating getting a p/t job so I have allowed myself to be naughty.
Back to it today and going to try a red day but not sure what to do for tea. I have ham in the fridge and bacon and chicken breast in the freezer but never know what to do with them. I lose more on red days but eat more on green!

Forgot to weigh in this morning as my alarm never went off so it was a rush to get dressed and get daughter off to school. Will weigh in tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!

Good Luck with your weigh in tonight smmy77!

Sue, what ingredients do you have for the meal tonight? Often helps to have some sort of a starting point? When I want something really tasty I normally have a roast with all the trimmings! :D Yum yum!! But what are you in the mood for? Spag bol, stir fry, curry???? Loads of choices!!

I'm very glad you didn't go for the lasagne!! :) I'm really feeling like a pasta n sauce for dinner tonight, so I might just give the bf the steak and have my pasta n sauce (as he doesn't like it :eek: I think he's crazy!!), but trying to work out how to have my third superfree! Might just have an apple and banana before hand? And i'm going to go buy a curly wurly to have with my hot choc later :) What veg do you think goes with a tomato and herb pasta n sauce?? Don't really feel like having a cheesy one!

Man i'm hungry, not my stomach, but my mind! I had my hot choc and curly wurly before dinner as wasn't eating til 8.30, but now my body is still expecting some nice treat! Going to go to bed and hopefully just forget about it!

The bf brought some white bread today, so that is in the kitchen haunting me, as I could easily eat the entire loaf with butter over each and every slice! So i guess this is my first challenge and I am pretty sure I will be fine with saying no no no to it! :D

Hope everyones day is going well! I had steak, pasta n sauce and carrots, broccoli and cauliflower for dinner! Was yummy! :)

I landed up eating a load of raw carrott last night when I was feeling hungry. I did however, have a bottle of Jaques cider so don't know what that was in syns but celebrating getting a p/t job so I have allowed myself to be naughty.
Back to it today and going to try a red day but not sure what to do for tea. I have ham in the fridge and bacon and chicken breast in the freezer but never know what to do with them. I lose more on red days but eat more on green!

Forgot to weigh in this morning as my alarm never went off so it was a rush to get dressed and get daughter off to school. Will weigh in tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!

I know it's too late now, but ideas for future red days.......
Ham eggs & chips (actually jacket spud cut into wedges) HEB

Chicken breast stuffed with a HEA of cream cheese & garlic, wrapped in bacon

Spagetti carbonara, using either the bacon or ham, mushrooms, garlic, a HEB portion of wholemeal spaghetti, quark & HEA portion of cheese

Hi thanks for that. I will definately try the chicken breast with cheese and bacon.

Going to do green day tomorrow as I seem to find more things to eat.

Although it is shopping day tomorrow so I will have a look in my directory before I go and see what red days I can do. Failing that i have got 4 packs of lean back bacon in the fridge! lol

springergirl said:
Hi thanks for that. I will definately try the chicken breast with cheese and bacon.

Going to do green day tomorrow as I seem to find more things to eat.

Although it is shopping day tomorrow so I will have a look in my directory before I go and see what red days I can do. Failing that i have got 4 packs of lean back bacon in the fridge! lol

How did the weigh go ?

Where are you?!?!? lol :D

I'm going to be left alone with the white bread for 3 hours tonight! I'm determined not to have any!!! Just discovered that my soup I home make has only 50 calories in and that the porridge I have in the morning has about 170, so yesterday I only had like 800-900 calories including a curly wurly!!

Had a sneeky peek at the scales this morning (i tried to stop but I can't!!) its looking good very good actually! So I've got my fingers crossed!! :D

Hope all is well for you both! :)

hiya

ohhh very good go u, dont think I have done well this week am eating ok but am doing no exercise

what soup is this, u must let me no this secret lol

I am sure you have done fine this week!! As long as you diet well the exercise is just a boost, the main bulk of weight loss comes from the diet!

The soup is my lazy soup to be honest! Its simply an onion, a bag of already chopped swede and carrot (from sains), pepper, salt, cumin, corriander, curry powder 1 tsp of each, knorr veg stock and water! Boil and simmer for an hour. Simples :D

slimming buddy

I started slimming world last week and had my weigh in today ive lost 6 pounds and was wondering if any1 wanted to buddy up with me for support ive got 5 / 6 stone to lose,
xxxx

Hi guys. Did you think i had abandoned you?

I have had a really s**t week:sigh:. New job has been a disaster from day 1
Day 1: Arrived at work to find one of the kids sick which meant I had to work an extra hour so mum could do school pick up.

Day 2: No sick children but had to work til 6pm (supposed to finish at 2.45). Had 4 kids all talking at me demanding attention at same time. Couldnt find anything I needed to bath them, no towels no soap no shampoo...

Day 3: work car refused to start so had to get bus to work was very late and arrived to find child off school sick again:mad:. I felt lousy, really nauseous, dizzy tired. Had to work late AGAIN:mad:. Got home and went to bed at 8pm. OH woke me at 10.30 to say cj had been sick in his bed, down the wall, all over the teddies he will not go to bed without! Cleaned him up and put him in my bed, sorted his stuff ( thinking I was going to throw up the whole time). Got back into bed at 11.15, fell asleep and woke up to cj throwing up all over my bed, me, my hair.....
Day 4: cj fine again, OH feeling lousy now, i feel slightly better. At work had to keep the kids in different rooms incase cj was sick again:confused:. It was there bloody house he got the bug from!!!!!!!!!:mad:

As i said a s**t week, rant over:sigh:.

I have hardly eaten for the last 2 days. Yesterday I managed 2 slices of toast with nutella and half a cup of tea. today I had a ham sandwich. Right now I dont care if i lose any weight I just want to sleep:cry:

On a positive note we had an offer on our house:D. I have 5 weeks to find somewhere to live, pack up all my stuff and cjs and move (OH can pack his own bloody stuff:p). Im in major panic mode. How stressed do you have to be to lose weight?

Hannah you seem very upbeat:jelous:. Hope you kept away from the demon white bread!? Im going to take my miserable self off to bed once ive sorted the stuff for cjs party tomorrow. Have a great wekend everyone

Awww thnks I'm actually doing it from home that's why I was liking for a buddy as this is my support, how u doing xxx

kerry b said:
Hi guys. Did you think i had abandoned you?

I have had a really s**t week:sigh:. New job has been a disaster from day 1
Day 1: Arrived at work to find one of the kids sick which meant I had to work an extra hour so mum could do school pick up.

Day 2: No sick children but had to work til 6pm (supposed to finish at 2.45). Had 4 kids all talking at me demanding attention at same time. Couldnt find anything I needed to bath them, no towels no soap no shampoo...

Day 3: work car refused to start so had to get bus to work was very late and arrived to find child off school sick again:mad:. I felt lousy, really nauseous, dizzy tired. Had to work late AGAIN:mad:. Got home and went to bed at 8pm. OH woke me at 10.30 to say cj had been sick in his bed, down the wall, all over the teddies he will not go to bed without! Cleaned him up and put him in my bed, sorted his stuff ( thinking I was going to throw up the whole time). Got back into bed at 11.15, fell asleep and woke up to cj throwing up all over my bed, me, my hair.....
Day 4: cj fine again, OH feeling lousy now, i feel slightly better. At work had to keep the kids in different rooms incase cj was sick again:confused:. It was there bloody house he got the bug from!!!!!!!!!:mad:

As i said a s**t week, rant over:sigh:.

I have hardly eaten for the last 2 days. Yesterday I managed 2 slices of toast with nutella and half a cup of tea. today I had a ham sandwich. Right now I dont care if i lose any weight I just want to sleep:cry:

On a positive note we had an offer on our house:D. I have 5 weeks to find somewhere to live, pack up all my stuff and cjs and move (OH can pack his own bloody stuff:p). Im in major panic mode. How stressed do you have to be to lose weight?

Hannah you seem very upbeat:jelous:. Hope you kept away from the demon white bread!? Im going to take my miserable self off to bed once ive sorted the stuff for cjs party tomorrow. Have a great wekend everyone

Newbie here and have really been enjoying reading through this thread. You're all so supportive! I really hope that your rough time is over, Kerry. And that you have a better week next week!

X

Back