Anyone want some new clothes?!

hi, i have a wide range of clothes from size 18 - 28, if there is anything you need let e know, like wise postage would have to be covered and anything you want to donate towards the cost would be welcome but not essential. If you are local (Kidderminster) you are welcome to have a look...

i have some new tesco jeans size 18 with price still on and some other black trousers with splits at the sides also with price on size 20 also brown trousers used size 20 maybe a couple of black trousers size 20 and 18 again used all i would want for these is postage really but could do with size 16 clothes if anyone has any going just pm me i will say i am a little busy this week so may have to wait til next week to post if that is ok

sorry someone has pm'ed me re these clothes but if i find anymore i will post again

Hi guys, am in need of some size 12 stuff (anything!!!) as I have NONE (I haven't been a size 12 in about 8 years!) and have just found out I may not have a job after Christmas, so can't afford to buy new :( anyone got anything they can send me??

xxx

PS IMac you're very welcome! Hopefully they'll fit you by now!! xx

Hi, if anyone has any 20/22 clothes or even smaller i would be greatful, i have just started and will post all my clothes up once i have shrunk a little! lol

I have a pair of Tesco trousers size 16 with tag still on. They are standard leg so too short for me but I never bothered to take them back. Anyone want them? Let me know

Hello, I'm sending out a request! My clothes are getting too big! I started off in a 24 and some bits in a 22, now my 22 things are starting to looking a little odd.

Does anyone have anything in an 18/20 they'd like to get rid of? I'll pay all the postage.

In a couple of weeks I'll advertise my 22's and 24's, I'm not quite ready to get rid of them yet!

I am having a sort out over the next couple of weeks, I will have some size 16 & 18 clothes, a few of my jeans are near enough brand new, will be gutted to see them go but needs must.. ;)

xxx

I'd be interested in your size 18 jeans Kelly. I'd put them to good use then pass them on when I've shrunk!

I have got two pairs of work trousers (one pair grey and one black) in a quite a big size 20 one of them a little worn the other still got tags on.

Send me a pm if not heard anythin in a week they are off to charity shop.

If anyone has some size 18 -20 tops that they could send my way i would be very happy!

Cheers

Kelly

I am having a sort out over the next couple of weeks, I will have some size 16 & 18 clothes, a few of my jeans are near enough brand new, will be gutted to see them go but needs must.. ;)

xxx

Hi I would really welcome anything in a size 16 my 18's are getting a little big :p
I will happily pay the postage - Just PM details etc

Thanks

Hi, has anyone got any 20/22/24 size clothes going?

Will sort my clothes out asap and post them on here :)

thanks

Back