anyone want to be my friend?

leilaruby

Hey guys
I'm on day 3 of the 3 products and I did cambridge before and find the products sooooooo much nicer with Exante.
I am 15st10 and feel revolting. I just know that I can't be this person any more so I'm going to try my best to get to 10.5st. I'd be happy with that to be honest. Does anyone know how long they think it will take me? I did have 3 sugar free mints today. Not a fan of the taste in my mouth.

Hiya, I'll do it with you :) I started on Saturday and am 15st7 and want to get down to 10st, my weigh days are Sat

Hi Leila, Im Sammie. How are you finding it so far?

Just over 2 years ago I went from 16 stone to 9 stone in under 7 months but 9 stone was too hard for me to maintain, I had to count calories every day and go to the gym and run most days, it wasn't something I could keep up, I got to goal in the may, I kept at 9 stone until winter hit and I stopped going running as it was cold and dark by time I got home from work... then the gym stopped... and I started to slowly gain weight but it was always just a few pounds, so I thought ah it doesn't matter, but those few pounds turned into half a stone, that turned into a stone, then 2 stone, then 3 stone and here I am back here. So this time Im aiming for a slightly higher goal weight, 10 stone 5lbs is healthy weight for me so anything between 10 and 10 and a half stone would be fine. I wanted to be skinny but I wasn't willing to put in the work to maintain it that low so 10 stone to 10 and a half is still slim for me and hopefully it will be easier to maintain it.

Im hoping to lose 40lbs by valentines day as the first half of the weight always comes off faster (I managed 40lbs in 2 months and 1 week last time) and then I want the rest off by July and that is a very doable timeline.

Hi Leila - I'm Elena and I'm quite new to the diet too. The taste in the mouth is awful, isn't it? I've stopped coffee and tea altogether for fear of knocking people out with a combination of coffee / ketosis breath! You sound really determined and motivated - well done! I lost 9 stone in 8 months with Lighter Life but like Sammie I found it so hard to maintain but second time around I think I've learnt a lot of lessons and will know what choices to make (and even if I make the wrong choice occasionally will know how to get back on track!). I'm hoping to lose 5 stone by end of March so I can try for a little bubba! :D

Hey girls,
I lost just over a stone in two weeks but I got pregnant and had to come off the diet. Unfortunately I lost my wee baby, so I'm back again. It comes off really quickly at first, then expect to lose a stone a month thereafter, which is just brilliant isn't it? I want to be 9st by my daughters first birthday or my second wedding anniversary, both in April, so I'm determined to get there. The fast results really cancel out the longing for food, I love this diet!

Good luck to you all! I started yesterday and so far, so good!

About to try my first soup! Lets hope its tasty!

Go team exanteeeeee!!

Hi Everyone, just popping in to say 'hi' as everyone on here seems to be relatively recent joiners, as am I, although I have done a VLCD before - Lipotrim. Good luck with it all.

Hi Everyone, just popping in to say 'hi' as everyone on here seems to be relatively recent joiners, as am I, although I have done a VLCD before - Lipotrim. Good luck with it all.

Hello!, How are you getting on? I started week 2 on Exante TS yesterday. In my first week I managed to lose 11.5lbs sticking to it 100%.

Just saw you were from Cardiff! Thornhill I take it based on your name!!!??? I lived in Cardiff up until 2 years ago and have now hopped just over the mountain to the outskirts of Caerphilly!

Back