Anyone want to become my WL buddy on MSN?

Lostris

Serena's title didn't fit
Hiya,

I have 1 person doing cambridge on MSN, she's a darling, but I was wondering if there are more people who'd like a weightloss buddy on their MSN-list? I found out I love talking about diet-related things and all and was wondering if there was someone who feels the same ^.^

If so, leave me a PM or please leave your email-address here :) Thankssss for reading!!!

@ MODs: Is this allowed? :$ Because I see everyone asking for WL buddies but nothing about MSN etc.. If it's not allowed I'm sorry!

hi i will be your msn buddy?

you can put me on your list, but I don't know how to send you a pm...

Hi, you can't send PMs yet not until you get 50 posts.. and I don't want to put my email on open forum :$ (no not under expose tag either lol).

I'll pm you when you get 50 posts? Might sound lame.. don't mean for it to! Just don't want my email on forum that's why I asked people to PM hihi.

I'd love to add you in a bit!! Thanks for the interest!!! Hope this doesn't make you feel bad... sorry if it does!!

Talk to you soon I hope!!

you're absolutely right, I'll post my fingers off, promised ;)

Hi, I would love to add you to my MSN too when I have posted over 50 times ;)

HIhi okay!! Thanks future 2 msn buddz!!! :)) I'll keep track of your posts hihi ;-))

I'd love to be your msn buddy - and I'm not shy about my email address, (to be fair a quick google will get my phone number, inside leg etc)

[email protected]

Please add me!:D (that goes for you all!)

Hii!

Sorry for the slow response, didn't see your reaction! Added you now :)

Hi - what a good idea I will pm u.

Hi all.

I'm quite busy with school and such since it's starting again on monday :) So, to all my buddz: sorry I'm so busy hihi.

I added you too, 161 :)

Great idea!!

Back