Anyone want to give or sell a 'Take That' ticket?

Hi,

I want a ticket to go and see 'TAKE THAT', either at the NEC or the O2 in London.

Thanks

bm2lm xx

Hiya BM

Your best chance is Ebay I think but going for silly money!!

Mike

Hiya, :D

I have had a nightmare trying to get tickets, sat for most of the day on friday with mobile and house phone glued to my ears on constant re-dial..

I have been looking on E-bay but they are going for stupid money. I got offered 2 tickets for London but with me living in Hartlepool its a fair distance & would cost me a fortune for a couple of days there.

Just got mine for newcastle today, really hope they are good seats, I was gonna pay a few hundred quid for a couple of really decent tickets but then I thought why the hell should I pay all that money for some £45 tickets its pathetic & have e-mailed 1 lass with my views too, she was selling 1 ticket for £210 buy it now, silly cow, just money grabbers..

Just keep looking as some tickets are not too bad, or even in magazines or newspapers are doing deals at the mo.
It will pay off.
I really needed to see them this year, my b/f bought me tickets for there reunion tour last year, i loved it so much, although we weren't near the front the atmosphere was unreal..

Keep trying..

Kel

xx

Back