Anyone watching...

No it is more the maple syrup diet, cabbage soup etc....

It says that anyone who diets ends up fatter! it is a proven fact...

I will risk it...people who over eat are fat...not people who diet and then eat healthily afterwards...IMHO :D

what happens if your ketosis stick shows dark purple?

I watched it with Kieron and found myself having to explain to him that the ketosis I get in (when I'm in it grrrrrrrr) isn't bad.

I bought her exercise video - still in sellophane :(

this stuff is great. good motivation 4 me, thanks guys x

I don't watch it cos i don't like her face

Aww Annie. That's not kind :(

I watched it when it was on last week. Thought she was very honest and spoke lots of sense. Too many young girls jump onto fad diets like the maple syrup one before they've even tried cutting out some of the junk and exercising.

Diets have a place, but I do agree with her that they aren't the first thing to go for when you want to lose a few pounds.....especially when you are young.

Cambridge (which she didn't 'knock' BTW..and is not a fad diet), was a life saver for me, but I wish I had never done that very first diet in my teens. I think that was the beginning of my weight proplems. If I had practised healthy eating and exercise in the first place when I had just a few pounds to lose, maybe I would have not brought forth so many eating issues that have plagued me most of my life.

Back