Anyone weigh in at Prestwich Pharmacy

Hi Gen!

Excellent weight loss, I get weighed on a Saturday morning. the two girls that seem to alternate week for week are nice and encouraging.

Glad to hear your mad as cheese.

Hiya...Calling there tomorrow for my 1st weeks supply.I know how the 1st few days go as I have done a whole week of it before last October but as I was on my way to my 1st weeks weigh-in I slipped on some wet autumn leaves next to Prestwich Health Center.I was badly injured.My back and my leg.So was out of action for a while.

Fell again in Feb (Bridget Jones has nothing on me) this time breaKing 3 ribs,suffering whiplash and my back was even worse.

The weight has piled on due to lack of movement and I use a walking stick now.Hide away in the house due to being ashamed of my weight gain and my B.M.I. is now 41.

With support from this forum I hope to turn things around.Please help me.....:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Jacqueline! Gosh! You've been so unlucky. I really hope things work out for you this time.

I've had a crap first week and got loads of support, advice, help and laughs from this forum. I decided the best thing to do for the first few days would be take time off work and sit in the house doing nothing - I was worried about being weak. I'm not sure I'd do the same again, but still - this forum has kept me sane and I managed to stick to it!

I hope the forum can be as much use to you as it has been to me.

Good luck tomorrow. You know how it goes having done it before. I hope it works out for you.

Hey Jacqueline, Good luck for tomorrow just remember we are here for you and so are the girls at the pharmacy you can always give them a call if your stuck they can be really lovely just give us a shout if you need us !

Jacquiline, you poor love! What a series of disasters!

Good luck tomorrow and welcome to the Monday Club!

My BMI was 43.5 when I started so I know exactly how you feel. I'm betting if you stick to LT that you will be below 40 before you know it!

Good luck.

x

Hiya...Calling there tomorrow for my 1st weeks supply.I know how the 1st few days go as I have done a whole week of it before last October but as I was on my way to my 1st weeks weigh-in I slipped on some wet autumn leaves next to Prestwich Health Center.I was badly injured.My back and my leg.So was out of action for a while.

Fell again in Feb (Bridget Jones has nothing on me) this time breaKing 3 ribs,suffering whiplash and my back was even worse.

The weight has piled on due to lack of movement and I use a walking stick now.Hide away in the house due to being ashamed of my weight gain and my B.M.I. is now 41.

With support from this forum I hope to turn things around.Please help me.....:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Randomly spotted this thread while doing my rounds and read this post! OMG you have had it bad!

Nevertheless, you can definately do this. First thing is to not be ashamed of your weight, but you do need to say goodbye to it as it's going. You aren't going to lose the weight, you are going to BANISH it and so you need to get your bum-kicking clothes on.

This forum is full of people just like you and me, and the best thing is there are people from all kinds of stages - beginners, half-way-throughers, maintainers, failed dieters and restarters but the best thing is that we know and understand how you are feeling.

All you have to do is make the decision to begin, then you can rely on us forum dwellers to pick you up when you're down and to give you a helping hand.

I won't wish you luck cos you don't need it, but i will promise to be around if you need a hand.

You can do it hun,

Leah xxx

Hiya all...Blown away with all your support-many thanks.....

Got the 'life changing' potions this morning and waited til noon for a chocolate one and just had a vanilla at 4pm.Strawberry at 8pm should fill me up before sleep time.I am keeping myself motivated by looking at my old size 8 clothes.Weighed in at 14st 7...Target 8st 7...a whopping 6 stone to lose...

The weight piled on when I had to save up for my eldest sons wedding and I had to give up my frequent nights in 'The Friendship' pub.Got bored each evening in front of the telly and nibbled.

On the day of the wedding-7/7/07-my huband had a massive bladder haemorrhage during the vows (the 1st sign he had bladder cancer) and we rushed him to A & E where along with my youngest son (bestman) we spent the rest of the day, missing the reception I had spent all my time saving up for.There was 3 empty seats at the top table..

My husband has 3 blocked arteries to his heart and is disabled as well as the bladder cancer and I cannot push him in his wheelchair due to my bad back.

So thats why I have to get myself sorted....Thanks again.Your support along with any weight I can drop will get me smiling again.xxx:):):)

Hey Jacqueline24 you sound alot like me. £ years ago i fell on some ice and landed right on my backside jolting my back. After 2 years of complaining of pain to the doctor they finally did an mri scan and found i had a slipped disk. So i haven't been able to do any exercise or move really so the weight has piled on. Then 2 months before my operation i found out i was pregnant so on went another 2 stone!!! and here i am now!!!

Hiya..on day 3 and alls well...dreaming about food though.Last night I dreamt I skinned my poodle and put her in the oven to roast.Must be due to watching those 'dog eating' chinese in the olympics....

Cant stand all the water drinking and toilet trips.Got a hospital appointment at 9.30am tomorrow so cant drink til after then.

Splitting the drinks into 6.First 1 at 10am then 12noon,2pm then 4,6 and last one at 8pm...

Gagging for a pork pie but will eat one in my dreams tonight....

Hope everyone else going to Prestwich Pharmacy is doing okay?..:):):)xxx

Hey Jacqueline , keep going girl! you can do it

Leave your poor poodle alone and have a pint of water instead, dont worry about the dreams for the first week i kept having to check i hadnt eaten the chicken out of the fridge or the biccies out of the cupboard when i got up every morning

Gen xx

Poor doggie!!!! It is very common to dream cheat, a lot of us do it!!!

Drink the water if you can coz it improves your skin as well as flushing the bally ketones out!

Good luck at the hospital.

x

Its all gone abit wrong today..

Had an appointment at North Manchester General...My husbands bladder tumor has returned for the 3rd time so he is being admitted on Monday for removal and more chemo...

And my sister took an overdose last night (thankfully ok)

Not had a thing to eat all day through worry and stress.Not cheated,just not had my 3 shakes.

Any advise????.Plus I might not make the monday weigh in but should be able to go at some stage next week.:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Hi hun,

Really sorry to hear your news. Earlier in the year I might as well have moved in to NMGH I was there so often.

Its really important that you keep up your fluids and get your milkshakes down if you are going to carry on with lipotrim. It is not ideal to have them really close together and others might disagree but you need to get at least two of then inside you this evening, I would try to have three for the nutrients even if it makes you feel a bit full, see how you go.

Best of luck and keep us updated on how you get on and how OH and sis do x

OMG Jacqueline, it never rains it pours for you!!!!! You poor love, so much to put up with I am amazed you are still sane!

I hope you do manage to get at least 2 shakes down you otherwise you could make yourself ill. Your OH needs you to be 100% to support him through this next lot of treatment.

Take care babe.

x

Back