anyone with 10stone to lose

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi
is there anyone here with 10st plus to lose and would like a buddy to help them on thier travel along the way.
:D
Spottitchsam. loss so far 11lbs.
Cheryl. loss so far 16 lbs.
Nicki9. loss so far 32 lbs.
Xkimmiex. loss so far 5 STONES.
MrsN. loss so far 16 lbs.
Sumayyah. loss so far 96 LBS.
Binnybee3. loss so far 7 lbs.
PhoenixsHonour loss so far 82 LBS.
Setas loss so far 7 1/2 STONES.

Last edited:
I should be trying to loose that much but I'm just working on getting under 200lb for now. Lol. Buut in the long run..Yes..about that much should be lost..Gonna be a long journey! ..Good luck!! :)

i have more than 10 stone to lose but am aiming at mini goals, starting with 4 stone.
im still hoping to be completely at goal by christmas though :D

I had 12 stone to lose, now just over 10. I'm planning on dieting till August then taking a break and finishing around christmas. I think ill need time in the middle to get to grips with where I am.
Would love to be buddies on this long stretch

I had 11 to go got 5 stone to go x

That's really good Kimmie!! Congrats!!

o0o0o0o!! NICKI! You're in Bristol! You can be my weight loss buddy!! :)

Good Luck ladies - I had 7 stone to lose and now just over 6stone. It sort of feels like I'm going to be dieting forever but if the weight loss is steady I hope it will be all off in 6 months - fingers crossed!

hey spottish, good to see you back hun IYKWIM

im still around from before, i started with near 15 stone to lose, got 7 and a half to go still

Well done. You've lost loads..!! :)

sorry for late update. :worthy::worthy:
well done to one and all.heres to the coming week x

I did have ten stone to lose last September. Only four and a half to go now! Good luck with your weight loss :)

I had 9 stone to lose when I started last september - have 1 1/2 to go now, so wanting to wish you good luck for your journey and say stick with it and it will come off - and faster than you think. When i set off on my CD journey I was expecting it to take 10 months to a year. I've done just over 5 months now and hope to be done within the 7 months

Setas said:
I had 9 stone to lose when I started last september - have 1 1/2 to go now, so wanting to wish you good luck for your journey and say stick with it and it will come off - and faster than you think. When i set off on my CD journey I was expecting it to take 10 months to a year. I've done just over 5 months now and hope to be done within the 7 months

Wow that is utterly amazing!! Well done :)

I did have ten stone to lose last September. Only four and a half to go now! Good luck with your weight loss :)

welcome PhoenixHonour,
i bet you are finding the cd better going now.congratulations on the big loss so far.x
:happy036:

Setas,congratulations on your huge loss.has the cd got better for you as time passed.
all the best for the coming weeks. x

Back