Anyone with about a stone 1/2 to lose?

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
Hi guys,
Starting on Monday but I only have 17lbs to lose. I lost just under 3 stone on lipotrim but due to being ill have put about 7lbs back on. On lipotrim near the end I had quite low losses as there wasn't so much fat to lose. I am wondering if this is going to be the same? Is anyone else in a similiar place to this?
I am going to do it for 3 weeks and would love to shift at least 10lbs!
Fingers crossed!!!

I wish! I suppose the only plus side to being so fat is that I'll lose it more quickly :)

Hi tiger, i have about the same to lose as you, a started about 10 days ago and have lost about 8lbs, i would hope to lose about 2.5-3lb a week from now, i started at 155lb and have about another stone to go Good luck and i think you can lose that in 3 weeks.

Hiya,
I have about the same left to loose as you and in some ways have had a similar journey to you. I started on lipotrim, moved to exante, got to the weight I am now a couple of months ago and had painfully slow losses (many weeks staying the same in spite of being 100%) got disheartened, faffed about, put on 5kg, got my act together and am back to shift the rest!
The support on here is amazing and can really help to keep you going even when the scales are being your worst enemies!

I also want to shift the blubber over a similar timescale as I don't have that many packs left and cant really afford to put in another order at the mo..........LETS DO THIS GAL!!

Back