Anyone with around a stone to lose?

Hellooooo!!!

happy new year all!

i am new to WW, I have joined online & have the iPhone app so I can't run away from my diet :)

i have a stone to lose (maybe a teeny bit more) and I want to do it before my 30th Birthday at the end if march.

does anyone else have around the same to lose??

Yep I would be happy with a stone but would ideally like to see a flat 10 st.... no idea why. That would be 21lb but a stone would see me at a comfortable 10.7

I agree, 10 stone does sound more appealing but last time I was there I then wanted to be under 10stone lol

I remember being 10stone 4 on holiday & was happy :)

Good luck to us!

I am thinking that though our bods may like a lower goal weight faces are a different thing. At my near 50 (next year) I am pretty sure it would just show up too much facially (talking winkles here ladies lol)

Joking aside when you see pictures of celebs who have lost weight they do tend to look older when they are slimmer.

See as a "girl" who can clearly remember fuc4in 50 as being ancient and thinking I will NEVER be that old it is all becoming a little too close, but I have just posted bout Patsy Kensit on ww advert and it seems celeb weight loss has differing effects than ours so maybe its swings and roundabouts lol

50 isn't old, I think I'm less worried about 50 than 30, at least I plan to be "where I want to be" by then.

I think if Greg Wallace can do it so can I, although I would dread to see the propoints content of some MasterChef dishes!

I have about a stone to lose. I've not had my wi yet (Tuesday) but think I've put on about 8lbs since end of November.

I've been trying to lose this stone for over a year now. I lose a few pounds then gain them again. It's so hard!

Hey,

It's so tough when there's only a small amount to lose isn't it!

Fingers crossed we can do it this time x

It really is but WE CAN DO IT! :D

Hi I've just started ww again and I also have a stone to lose . I'm 11st7lb and I feel so uncomfortable . I'm doing ww at home as I personally don't feel there is much interaction at my local weigh in it was just a case of paying your money and getting weighed :( so hopefully I can stick to it myself :)

Hi I want to lose around 10lbs or so.was doing ww before Xmas tink ill just do it myself i also found that with classes all i done was go in and get weighed and go.which is a bit of a waste of money i found the classes very repetative.i try and go gym at least 3 times a wk.sweets are my biggest downfall?

I love sweets too! I can't have even one otherwise I'll pig out on them!

So I lost 1lb this week, which means I have 7lbs to go before I get back to the weight I was in November. That's my first goal, which I want to reach by March. I then will have another 7lbs to go I think.

How are we all today?? Having a good day food wise? I'm pleased with the 1lb loss considering I ate 27pp worth of chocolate Saturday night! It was soooo good :D I had a sneaky wi on Friday so I knew where I was, so the 1lb loss is from Friday. I dread to think what it would had been last Tuesday after NYE and Christmas!!!

I want to lose between 8lbs - 10lbs, my gold target weight is 11st 4lbs and my first weigh in after Nov holiday and Xmas/New Year was last Thursday and I weighed in at 11st 11.5lbs, not got much to lose but the last few are always tough!!!

I'm also back at the gym and training for a 10K on the 2nd June, my main aim is to tone up and feel good again, fingers cross I have a loss on Thursday, I'll take anything!!! Xxx

Hi ladies :)

27pp of chocolate sounds amazing :-D

I have a day of shopping / lunch / champagne this Friday followed by a night out, so it's tough being good when you know Friday will be sooooo bad!

WI tomorrow so fingers crossed for maybe even 1lb :)

Forgot to say, Monday is when I really start....back onto my running which I have missed over Christmas, Great North Run countdown is on....ages away but it goes so quickly! x

The choc was amazing! :D

I'm training for a 10k too! Mine is 14th July in London. I did the Bupa 10km last year and after that, I said I wouldn't do one again (it was so hard in 28c heat!) but here I am again :D there's no way I could do the Great North run though! That's impressive!

Just come back from a run and feel good. I only did 5.42km but it's an improvement on Mondays run and I've not done anything for months as I had an asthma attack and was scared of running! Plus, I've been lazy :p will build up the distance as the weeks go on x

5k is good, over half way :)

This will be my 3rd great north run but the other 2 were in 2005 and 2007, when I was younger & before having a little one.

I am actually really looking forward to Monday & starting training, doing a few weeks HIT training before trying a run, been off running and almost any exercise for around 5 months for health reasons....I blame that & Christmas for getting fat! Haha

First week of weigh watchers and I stay the same :-(

This really doesn't bode well for my confidence in the plan. I have used all of my points each day / week and any activity points I earned but have not gone over. Am I on too many points??

I know I haven't done as much exercise as I would like as I was having a week off.

Really not happy :-(

Back