anyone with BIG losses to go

HERTS_FEM26

I am trying to find ppl with big losses to go as obviously its hard for everyone but I am gonna be on this till at least end of July and I wud love to have some ppl who will b on the long journey too

I'll be on it 'til about June I reckon. I started Jan 6th and have lost 1st 1lb, another 5st to go. X

Wow well done. First week I lost 5lb but 2nd I put 1lb back on so hopefully I have lost decent this week. I have over ten stone to lose but I am doing it to a point then nhs giving me a gastric band.

Losing lots of weight isn't easy, but stay strong... Depression will be stronger - I know this as I suffer from it myself. Everything will be more painful as there is no food to cover it up... I have lost over 10 stone on this diet before, so I know the journey you're on. It'll get easier with time.
I know I'll be on this until about June/July, so we're in this together! :D

Hi, I'm doing lipotrim this time, but like you I'm expecting to be around for a while. The four stone off is always my breaking point, so will definitely appreciate some support at this time.
Good luck everyone.

I was 1/2 a stone away from being a healthy weight. 2 years have passed and now I am approximately 6 stone away from being a healthy weight. I hate weight gain, it seems to take FOREVER to lose. :(

Back