Anyone with LOADS to lose?

hey Id love to join you too.

I started yesterday and for my healthy weight i need to loose about 8 stone :(

but im getting married July 2012 and just want to enjoy having my picture taken ....So id be happy to buddy up with some one :)

Hi Jen I am attending a class not that I was impressed by first meeting they didn't even have a meeting just weighed us :-s, my first weigh in will be monday! so far so good! not cheated and enjoying it... so onwards and upwards.... in the sense of being lighter not heavier he he x are you doing it alone or a class?

Hi Caroline, I failed at sw too! I just dont think its a lifestyle change...encouraging you to eat more...when thats the reason most of us have weight on? well my opinion. I been on PP ww for 5 days and I am loving it... I dont feel like I am sinning (always hated that word in sw) and if I want something I just budget.. but to be honest I haven't had anything out of my 49 points yet! haven't felt the need to :) maybe tonight ;-) x good luck and keep in touch on here...keep each other motivated :)

hi lucy, i never could understand with sw why they said you could eat so much 'free' foods - especially when a lot of the free stuff was things like pasta, potatoes, meat........ not exactly what I'd call healthy - saying that, neither is a doner kebab and I just ate one lol - first one in absolutely months and months - needed to use my points up and have to say - I didn't enjoy it one little bit.:sigh:
Is anyone else finding it hard to use up all their daily pp's? I'm on 38 and some days I'm really struggling and end up snacking on ww biscuits/crisps just to boost the points lol xxx

hi lucy, i never could understand with sw why they said you could eat so much 'free' foods - especially when a lot of the free stuff was things like pasta, potatoes, meat........ not exactly what I'd call healthy - saying that, neither is a doner kebab and I just ate one lol - first one in absolutely months and months - needed to use my points up and have to say - I didn't enjoy it one little bit.:sigh:
Is anyone else finding it hard to use up all their daily pp's? I'm on 38 and some days I'm really struggling and end up snacking on ww biscuits/crisps just to boost the points lol xxx

Hi Caroline,

The first 2 weeks on PP i really struggled to eat my dailies as I was also on 38 points & never used my weeklies or my activity points either.
I was worried so had a chat with my leader who checked my tracker & she was happy as my meal choices were healthy & filling. The only thing she did say was not to drop below 29 dailies so I always try to have around 32 - 34 dailies now.

I have not deprived myself of anything - last week I had a 3 course meal at a wedding & 2 meals out whilst away with work & a bottle of wine & still lost 2.5 lbs.

If you are worried have a chat with your leader (if you go to meetings). :) x

Back