Anyone...

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Want to go to work for me today??

I hate it and really dont want to go :( lol

You don't like your new job then Chels? It's not the dream job you were thinking it was then? That's a real shame. What you going to do then, stick it out or look for something else? I'm already at work and wish I was at home in the garden today, it's going to be lovely down here again!

Its not that I dont like.. All the people are lovely and the money will be great...

But after spending two and a half years in a call center... Guess what my new job is... A Call center withing the civil service...

So Im gutted... And feeling down at the minute that the only bloody think ill ever amount to is answering calls from people who would sooner bite your ear off than talk to you like a human being...

Ive to stick it out for 6 months and then Apply for ever transfer and promotion going lol!! xx

That's a shame it's a call centre style job. I know you didn't like your last one.

Why are some people just so nasty on the phone? They always think whatever the problem is, that you caused it!

Stick with it then Chels cos it sounds as though the future benefits will be great for you.

I'm at work, started at 6am. Don't want to be at work, but will stay as I'm chatting with you guys instead of actually doing my job :))

I know exactly how you feel!!
I work in a call center too and I absolutely hate it!

The worse is when they refuse to talk to me because I'm not English. I'm American and they say they can't understand what I'm saying.....how stupid is that??

I'm jumping on the "looking for a new job train" and hoping I can find something new. Here's to a new job that doesn't involve answering phones! :party0016:

Oh sorry to hear you don't like you job Chel ;), I work full time as it is, so sorry I can't go into work for you today lol :p.

I work as a receptionist/Admin assistant for the NHS in adult mental health and I have to say I love my job :D!!!

Sorry but I couldn't work in a call centre, it's just not for me. I love dealing with people over the telephone but I can guess the type of callers you have to deal with daily :(!!

Chells - no can do im afraid! I'd be no good on the phones, id end up shouting back and telling them to get some effin manners :giggle: hope its not too bad today for you xxx

Dont worry a told ya you will get a promotion there just gota put up with these next few months x

Back