Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyones tastes changed?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Heffa, 19 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

I started this diet as a chocaholic who didn't like sweet things ( if you know what i mean). I used all soups to begin with and gagged when i had the shakes. i've never been a milkshake person.

Last aam I was looking forward to roast chicken. Ate it every aam and couldn't get it down for gagging on day 5.

Now, I have more shakes than soups.

I regularly cook for the rest of the family and its never bothered me.
    I licked the spoon last night ( by accident, honest) when i was melting chocolate to go on easter buns for my daughter for school. I wasn't bothered by it at all. it didn't taste that good and I didn't have or want any more.

I also think I like black coffee. Aagghh - OMG what am I turning into?
    Anyone else?
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    Hi Heffa - yes I have to agree 100%!! I have been doing CD for eight weeks and I am doing 790 now (and have been for about four weeks) as only 14lbs to target, and I am amazed at how my tastes have changed..... for the better! I have no problems cooking meals for my son and husband without craving any of it. Last week some friends came for dinner, they decided to order in pizza, I couldn't decided what to have so my hubbie said have pizza because you deserve a treat, so I thought I'll have a small slice with a green salad......... well, after I wished I stuck to my chicken salad which I constantly crave. I felt terrible, totally stuffed and sluggish and completely knackered. So I have totally learnt my lesson there to stick to what I want, not what I feel I could/should have. Have also gone off wine, which is unheard of!!! I would much rather sit with a pint of sparkling water these days. I am really hoping this means I have turned a corner in my bad eating habits after years of yo-yo dieting.

4. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Yes I think my tastes are changing! I used to drink litres of soft drinks, since being on this diet I haven't had any cravings for them!:)

5. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

I hope I stay like this. I'm stuffed just having a cottage cheese salad these days.

How good would it be to eat healthily and not put the weight back on.

x

6. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

Oh..................but I don't want my stomach to increase.
    Sob
    x

7. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    My tastes have changed just want to eat healthy food, I was a bread addict, but not craving bread, just craving tuna, chicken, salad? Whats all that about. LOL:confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.