Anyonr bleed throught there pregnancy?

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
Hi ladies, well ive had another bleed this time there was alot more than the other time, this is 3rd bleed! i have been checked out and baby seams ok at the moment i have had anti-d. there has just not been any explantion other than i could have a low lying placenta but she also said this could have shown at my scan!? im just soooo confused and need reasurance xx

Hi

With my last pregnancy I bled every 2-3wks until I was around 20wks....Baby was fine each time and is now a lovely 1yr old....I did have a low lying placenta but this didn't show up in my 1st scan, they picked it up in my 20wk scan, from this point oonwards I was told no more sex and take things easy. I had to have another scan at 34wks to check if placenta had moved.

I know it is scary but it doesn't always mean bad news....just make sure you try and get in for a scan each time it happens to put your mind at rest.

I must say I am relieved that this time I haven't had any bleeding.

Good luck with everything xx

I didn't have bleeding right through but it could be erosion of the cervix, ie if you had sex, could have irritated it.

If your worried ask your midwife about the causes, it may just be that they don't know though.

Take it easy.

Thanks girls, its so hard not to worry because when u see blood u assume the worst. i had been for a walk but hadnt had sex for a few days. i have a scan 2mora so hopfuly they can clear things up for me, i really hope its not a low lying placenta or placenta previa as i really dont want a c section if it dosnt move.

Also dont no if my OH could cope with no sex for 5 months lol! xx

Hope the scan goes well today x

have you had your scan hon? hope all was well. my OH has had to go without for longer than that so far!! he'll cope :)

abz xx

All went well, baby is perfectly fine if a little on the small side. its not a low lying placenta but they cant explain why i keep bleeding...just one of those things! xx

Glad your scan went well:)

yes

yes, on and off throughout the 1st trimester - was convinced it was a mc as have had cpl before, then it suddenly stopped completely at 10-11 weeks and im now going into 19 weeks and all is looking well
had several early scans, they couldnt see where it was coming from .. just another one of those strange pregnancy related mysteries
hth

Back