Anything i need to say to the chemist??

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
ok so ive been given a weeks worth of diet by my mums friend and have now found a supplier close to me....

is there anything i need to tell the chemist so he will sell me the diet!?

or am i ok just to go get it?
xxxx

As far as I know as long as you have a high BMI and have a larger weight than should be "normal" for your height I think the chemist will be delighted to help you out with LT. Best of luck!!

Hey just wanted to wish you all the best of luck with Lipotrim, if you stick to it 100% you will do brilliantly, and if you step out of line we will >>>> :whoopass:

So good luck, we're here to help! :D

i really hope so!!
im SSSSSOOOOOOOO rubbish and have NO will power!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Fair play for taking the first step. The best of luck. The Chemist should go through everything with u so u don't need to worry. Let us all know how week 1 goes.

thanks guys i think if i stick with posting on here i might stand a really good chance! you all seem so supportive its fab!!!
youll be fed up of me moaning in the first week im sure!!
once i see the weight coming off im sure ill feel better about things!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with it hun!

you better find some will power sharpish cos thas gunna need it! Good luck you'll be fine here xx

i also had no will power pre LT tried every diet and failed ...but some how 3 days doesnt seem so hard ...then, you just need to beat your head at its own game
Keotosis is fab as well hun you will soon be hunger free xx

Back