Anything is Possible - Progress

Well I thought I would write this to inspire myself on how far I have come over the years and to keep me on track.

2008 - 2010 - Slimming World

Total weight loss = 8 Stone (Target)

2011 - Gained 3 stone 7lbs
(Disgusted)

2011 - Re-joined Slimming World
Just couldn't get motivated

2011 - Started Lipotrim
Week 1 - 9lbs (5 days)
Week 2 - 6lbs (had a blip at weekend)
Week 3 -
Week 4 -
Week 5 -
Week 6 -
Week 7 -
Week 8 - (life changes forever) :D

Total Weightloss LT = 1 stone 1lb
Overall weightloss = 5 stone 4lbs (i think)

On week 3

well after having a skinny day the other day, i have had an incredible hard day, managed to stay 100%, but i am really hungry and having a fat day..... going to go to bed.... I have to drink more water i am starting to slack and not drinking enough

Hi Anything is possible - You've come such a long way it's wonderful to read :) Your doing brilliant. I know what you mean about having fat days - I have them ever so often and there never fun. I do think you have to remember how far you've come and how great your doing!

Tc X

well its weighin for me today and to be honest i dont really wanna go... i'm feeling really fat today and depressed.... yesterday was a tough day..... well i surpose time will tell

well no surprise there only 3lbs off. I am very pee'd off, but i have not been drinking that much water the last few days and am wondering maybe thats the reason..... Plan for next week drink more water....

2011 - Gained 3 stone 7lbs (Disgusted)
2011 - Re-joined Slimming World (Just couldn't get motivated)
2011 - Started Lipotrim
Week 1 - 9lbs (5 days)
Week 3 - 3lbs
Week 4 -
Week 5 -
Week 6 -
Week 7 -

Total Weightloss LT = 1 stone 4lb
Overall weightloss = 5 stone 7lbs (i think)

well after a really bad day i have completly lost the plot, i have eaten myself to being sick. I know I shouldnt of done it but I have had a hell of a last few days...Back on track tomorrow 100% next week, I know i will do this, I havn;t accually minded the shakes and I do know I am gonna have to go through ketosis again, but even though I am feeling sick i just had to do it.... Heres to back on track tomorrow... This diary entry isn't for anyone else to feel sidetracked and i am not sending negative thoughts to anyone its just my personal feelings on my journey the good and bad so I can read back. Heres to a better week...:-(

Thanks for your reply, your doing brill..... I have lost my way a bit but will get back on track

Right i'm back..... I thought i would have a meal on saturday and well one day turned into 3 days of eating pure junk...... There is no point dwelling on the fact its done now (i understand that i will probably always had issues with food and i am hoping that with LT I will learn how to change my habits). but whats important is that i am back on track and prepared for ketonis..... Bring it on......

Lipotrim

Hello there.

Im looking for peoples honest experiences of lipotrim. My mums getting remarried in august and my sister and i are being bridesmaids, my dress came and OH MY GOD.. lol its a gorgeous dress and looks fab on my size 6 sister but on my HUGEEE size 22 frame im going to be a laughing stock. I tried slimming world, and weight watchers but i get so sick of thinking what im going to eat next it really puts me off. I need something like this that can just not put all my energy into thinking what to eat. I did look at diet chef but given im not a millionaire its a no go.
I read a few posts and people seem to be doing well, but as my dad tells me if its too good to be true it usually is. Anyways well done to the people that have lost the weight...
:)
stacie x

Hello there.

Im looking for peoples honest experiences of lipotrim. My mums getting remarried in august and my sister and i are being bridesmaids, my dress came and OH MY GOD.. lol its a gorgeous dress and looks fab on my size 6 sister but on my HUGEEE size 22 frame im going to be a laughing stock. I tried slimming world, and weight watchers but i get so sick of thinking what im going to eat next it really puts me off. I need something like this that can just not put all my energy into thinking what to eat. I did look at diet chef but given im not a millionaire its a no go.
I read a few posts and people seem to be doing well, but as my dad tells me if its too good to be true it usually is. Anyways well done to the people that have lost the weight...
stacie x

LT is hard but i dont think any diet is easy, i honestly believe its will power and how determined you are... But it can be done, i was a size 24 when i started with SW, but like you I got fed up thinking about food and what was for my next meal, thats why at this present time for me LT suits me perfectly but i still have my blips...

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Hello there.

stacie x

It depends on how determined you are, it's not easy by any means. Total Food Replacement means just that. I think anyone can do it provided they have strong will power and motivation to carry on.
First few days are difficult but then you simply fall into a routine. The weigh in sessions are exciting, I really look forward to them. You know if you have been following the diet 100% you will definitely lose weight. I hope this helps:D

well day 2 for me again so far have not gone through the horrible stage and am feeling great.....

My self and my husband just completed week 1 and both lost weight my husband lost a massive 1st6lbs from a starting weight of 25.11st and i lost 5lbs from a starting weight of 11.4st. We are both over the moon. This is not an easy diet as you have to be very determined and focused but it really does work. Go for it and good luck xxx

well today, i am have a skinny day, which i love but the are normally followed by fat days... I weighed myself at home and have lost the weight i have put on when i had my blip... So everything else is a bonus, and i feel motivated again..... I have a terrible headache and really wished i didn;t have the blip now as this stage of LT is horrible.... but nearly through it.... I have been 100% for 4 days now and can honestly say i am proud of myself....

I have been 100% for 4 days now and can honestly say i am proud of myself....

That's the way to go, things do get hard somedays but you just have to pull through, keep 100% and you will be rewarded:D

2011 - Gained 3 stone 7lbs
(Disgusted)

2011 - Re-joined Slimming World
Just couldn't get motivated

2011 - Started Lipotrim
Week 1 - 9lbs (5 days)
Week 3 - 3lb
Week 4 - Didn't go (week off)
Week 5 - Maintained
Week 6 -
Week 7 -

Total Weightloss LT = 1 stone 1lb
Overall weightloss = 5 stone 4lbs (i think)

So I had my weighin this morning and maintained.... I am happy with this as i have weighed myself at home and know that all the weight i had put on is now off so from here on everything is a bonus..... I know that i have to be 100% to lose weight but i think my diary is honest on how I have good weeks and bad and proves the fact that if you cheat or have a blip i am only going to have to play catch up to get the weight off agian...After years of dieting I just dont seem to learn this lesson... LOL The battle continues......

So I had my weighin this morning and maintained.... After years of dieting I just dont seem to learn this lesson... LOL The battle continues......

Well that's good news that you have maintained. My sister says that she has never known me not to be on a diet!!!
Well, I would diet half heartedly and then lose interest. Over the years I had piled 5 stones which was affecting my health, high blood pressure and a bad knee. With nearly 2 stones gone, my health is improving, I feel lighter and better within myself:D

Back