Anything negative about weight loss?

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I am so thrilled about my weight loss but I have a few downers too, and I wonder if anyone else has some downers. Mine are:

• I can wear small clothes now but nothing too short and my skin is now more flabby and hanging. So all my plans on a fab summer wardrobe have to be changed.
  • I am a huge charity shop fan but most of the clothes there are bigger sizes so I can't find much that fits me now
  • My hubby always used to tease me about my big bum, now says it's too flat and need to get some roundness.. how I can do that, I have no idea!
I tried so hard to get to where I am, and I won't change the new me but I have realised we can't have everything :cry:

Hi i know what you mean chick for me it's buying new size clothes from bra's to knickers, etc.! lol

But trying not to moan too much really trying to save money each month now.... as only live once and it's now the time for me to 'Enjoy' each day that is given to me.!

well done to you !! x

Yes I need to do exercises and will try what you said allie plus leg lifts and all sorts.
I guess for every plus there are minuses. I need to get off the couch and do something!

I have joined a gym on Good friday and feel so much better for it.!

it's all about toning my bum and thighs now.!
x

I have joined a gym on Good friday and feel so much better for it.!

it's all about toning my bum and thighs now.!
x

Perhaps I need to do that. I have a gym about 100 yards from where I live. I need to get out of my lazy mode!

Give it a go, ive had a personal plan done for me i.e what equipment to use for what area's of my body.!

you will get there in time.x

Every single pair of jeans I own are too big, and I can't afford to buy any more!

Although going into Next and trying them on is a great way to lift your mood :D

Every single pair of jeans I own are too big, and I can't afford to buy any more!

Although going into Next and trying them on is a great way to lift your mood :D

I used to do this so often that I know all the changing room staff now and they all cheered when I finally got into a size 12 lol :D

I Won't be able to wear my wedding, engagement rings for much longer as they just keep falling off,I never though I would lose weight on my hands,As I didn't consider them big in the first place!! Don't get it really x

For me it's the clothes thing too. I'm in between sizes with most of my clothes now, but some favourite things are getting too baggy to wear-they look daft. Just cannot afford new clothes :(
That's all I can think of at the moment, but I haven't gotten very far yet so I'm sure I'll find more things to complain about later ;)

Try charity shops in more upmarket areas for smaller sizes.

That's a good idea... when I go to other towns I will definitely look for them!
Here in Ilfracombe, we have 4 charity shops but not many with small sizes.
Mind you I do grab the odd bargain. I bought a fantastic suit last week for a fiver!

so far, just being between dress sizes. my 20s are too big, but 18s too small

I am now a size 12 *screams in delight* and have found that it appears to be the most popular size- whenever I see a nice top I try to buy it but they are almost always sold out of a 12

All my lovely shoes are too big! Who knew your feet got smaller!

I got bought some lovely clothes for my birthday last year and now they don't fit, I have to keep spending money on work clothes (which I HATE) I have rings that no longer fit, some lovely underwear that I had to throw away and I have had to buy bew coats every year............but it is ALL so worth it!

Malaika- I bought the Davina super body DVD and do the 'super sculpt' workout from this and can highly recommend it for firming up, feeling toned and having a lovely firm bum

xxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks CP... I am def going to buy that CD..:)
Can't rep you as I need to spread my love around, but you deserve a big rep point!

Thanks CP... I am def going to buy that CD..:)
Can't rep you as I need to spread my love around, but you deserve a big rep point!
You won't say that the morning after you do it for the 1st time! lol- you will be cursing my name when your bum and thighs are aching, but I promise it works- I have really seen results

xxxxx

Back