Anything negative about weight loss?

Hi

only 2 things really - i always sleep on my side, but wake up every morning witha sore hip because theres no fat to cushion me anymore!

Also, i keep waking up with bruises!

Kate

Ive found the exact same thing! Ive spent so long with all this fat around my hips that I adapted my sleeping position to make it comfy - now that sleeping position is soooo uncomfy its unreal!
Never even thought about things like that!

A negative that i have found is that I am so obsessed with what I eat, and If I eat something different that tastes good (and its free) i convince myself that I have done something wrong because it tasted good and it makes me feel guilty for the rest of the day!!!!! Im sooo stoopid!
:eek:

negative comments from other people! oohh you've lpost ur curves you must be unwell you look pale!!! its all rubbish my nails, skin and hair are healthier so how can i look pale?? anyway i'm indian and dark skin cant be bloomin well pale! duh!!

but malaika, try doing some weights that will help the skin and muscle tone dont be too worried if you gain a pound or two at ur stage thats pretty normal when u start doing weights as it will make you hungrier as well!

negative comments from other people! oohh you've lpost ur curves you must be unwell you look pale!!! its all rubbish my nails, skin and hair are healthier so how can i look pale?? anyway i'm indian and dark skin cant be bloomin well pale! duh!!
Oh yes!

The famous "You look fine as you are now, I think you should stop" and "I hope you are not going anorexic" comments drive me up the wall!

*desperately want to say back* I weigh 12 stone and am a size 12-14, do you REALLY think I am too thin and look anorexic.................., or are you just jealous because I am no longer the 'fat girl' that made you look good and am actually beginning to look better than you???:flirt2:

Someone mentioned rings - you can get them adjusted, thats what I did. It was quite expensive because it was two rings, and they charged a set price for each size I was going down - which was quite a lot! Think it was £90.

For me the negative is feeling cold!! Its awful to be honest, I feel miserable all day in work because I am soooo cold. The girls in the office keep flinging the windows open as they are roasting - as soon as they walk out of the office I close them again lol. I thought it would have been better by now, I assume I will get used to it eventually.

^ me too, i am freezing all the blooming time.. and it really makes me grumpy.. i cannot stand it! - and nor can OH as i end up sleeping in jumpers, with a heated blanket.. :O

i think the only negative is how everything revolves around food.. i have the odd week where i dont seem to think about it at all, its all planned and i just follow it and i think nothing more.. but 90% of the time i constantly am thinking ahead to the next meal.. how can i put more free food in it, am i going to get a good loss this week.. and whats worse is the ' i need that chocolate.. no you dont... ahh i cant stop thinking about it' and then i eat it, and feel awful.. because had it have not been there.. i wouldnt have wanted it. . i dont feel guilty when i eat somthing 'naughty' if its somthing i really want..

i.e this millies biscuit iv just eaten because i cant take my eye of the box on the side.. even if i put it in the cupboard i know its there so whats the point.. iv eaten it, and its proberly cost me 15syns all on its own.. and although it was nice, 15 syns for a cookie? never again..

Back