Anything nice tasteing or at least a litlle bit??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chipy dee, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Chipy dee

Chipy dee Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    HI just started the cd and wondered if there are any of the products that taste good I find the porridge and potatoe and leek soup tastes really salty. What ate the nicer tasteing products?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Each of us will answer this in a different way... we all have different tastes and favourites so it is just a case of trying them out and finding what you like... they are deffo an acquired taste but you will get used to them..

I like choc tetras but hate the strawberry ones... love Mushroom soup but hate some of the others - just a case of trial and error mate

T
    x

4. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    yeah try everything :) it's the best way

I like the apple and cinamon porridge, and the tomato soup is yummy, as are the chocolate tetra

5. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Now I HATE the apple & cinammon porridge and the tomato soup, but love the original porridge and leek & potato soup. I also like the peanut and cranberry bars but not the soft ones.

To be fair, they all seemed quite salty to me at first but it's amazing what your taste buds get used to.

6. kirstymc

kirstymc Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im getting used to them now....It really is trial and error. I brought extra packs on my first week and then last night swapped the ones I dont like. I like the mint choc, mint orange, butterscotch, apple porridge and the tom soup so far. When I say like, I mean I can stomach them - but everyone says your taste buds change throughout the diet and you really do get used to them. I also only really enjoy the shakes when they are pored over crushed ice :)

Good luck

7. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    most of the shakes, but I will say that your tastes can change so quickly. I ordered butterscotch on friday for myself and by monday I was blurggghhhing over them and have to swap them.

I have to say I tried my very first bar yesterday - it was the orange chocolate one and I actually felt guilt eating it when the kids were tucking in to their lunch. It looked like I was eating a bar of chocolate and they were eating cheese and cucumber and the like :D.

8. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i have 3 choc mint shakes a day and they are gorgeous

not much help am i, lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.