Apart from most veg's is there anything else valued at 0 points in the discover plan?

pixar

has to be done this year
Apart from most vegetables, is there anything else valued at 0 points in the old plan? I know most veg's apart from peas, pots and sweetcorn have 0 points, but I wondered if anything had become 0 points in ww in the last 4 years??? I know soy sauce is free and egg whites, but wondered if any fruits, fat free yogurts, sugar free jelly's had become 0 points in the discover plan?

Apart from most vegetables, is there anything else valued at 0 points in the old plan? I know most veg's apart from peas, pots and sweetcorn have 0 points, but I wondered if anything had become 0 points in ww in the last 4 years??? I know soy sauce is free and egg whites, but wondered if any fruits, fat free yogurts, sugar free jelly's had become 0 points in the discover plan?

the 10 calorie jelly is 0 points!

kagome75 what is the 10 cal jelly thats gone to 0 points, sorry I haven't done ww in years, im just trying to get back on track...

oh thanks starlight thats clarified another question in my head, so I guess there hasn't been any changes in discover points> as I hadn't been for many years I wondered if there was some foods that maybe have gone down to 0 points which had points back then, but seems like its all the same, thanks xxx

it hasn't gone to 0 points, it's always been 0 points. Hartley's Low Calorie Jelly (less than 10 calories per pot) has 0 points and 0 propoints per pot! Enjoy it :)

oh i see, thanks for that, ile be looking out for that:)

np xx

Sugar Free Jellies are well, free lol! there are some recipes for zero point veggie soups around the forums and Meringue nests are around 0.5 points each.

sugar free jellies, is this the classic sugar free jellies u buy in supermarkets that u make my adding water and waiting for it to set in the fridge?? I really need to know all my info to get cracking in this diet, thanks for all the ideas and tips x

That's the stuff! as long as it's sugar free it's 0 points regardless of type or flavour, also if you can't be bothered to melt & wait for it to set, the sugar free pre-packed jellies are 0 points as well.

Have you considered buying some Discover points books off e-bay?, I got a Shopping guide, Eating out guide and a points slider for around £13 ish.

Last edited:
oh thanks for the info and offer but i have the books, just haven't browsed through them:) actually keeping them books is good because now the the pp is the official diet for ww, people wont be able to get their hands on the old books, so u can sell them for a better price in the near future

Back