App with the doc - update

:pHi Tanya, I dont blame you hun, I'd hang on too. These hormones dont half muck your body up. I was on the depo-vera injection for a few years which was great-no periods- but when i decided to stop having it it took probably a year or more for my body to get back to normal. Long periods, no regular totm, missed periods etc etc. Oh to be a man!:p

haha! Yeah tell ya what men got it easy!!!!!

i remembered when i had my implant in i had it done at a family planning clinic so i have just called them and got me an implant change on the 8th of june :)

I dont see the point of me wasting my money on them tablets really seeing as i have 4 weeks left. If it's still here whilst im on refeed and back to 'normal' food then i think maybe i shall take them but hey ho we shall see what an implant change does! lol

Tell ya what you guys on this site know more about me than my bf :giggle: i tell yous everything first - of course i will tell him, but when he wakes up lol

Hi Tanya, I think you're right not touching the tablets until re-feeding. It'll probably sort itself then, anyway. But it's always best to see your Doc if you are even slightly worried about health issues. Not long now, before you are eating proper food again!!!

I had the implant and had totm for 12 weeks straight so i had it taken out 6 weeks ago and now nothing!! its great :)

Glad the doc put your mind at rest Tanya, it must have been worrying. Hope all returns to normal after your get your implant changed. Don't want anything to ruin that hol of yours now do you?

Hi summergirl I wouldnt worry to much about taking noristherone my docs given them me for a while now cos I suffer really bad totm so if I'm going on holiday I take them then, stops it straight off. So if things do get to much I'd get them. Have a great holiday.

Hi Summergurl I had totm for 12wks non stop, it's wasn't heavy but was always there. Yes it got me down, I wasn't in pain but just so bloody fed up with it :sigh:

I went to my GP, who sent me to my Gynaecologist (thinking I was going through the change - my age you know lol) and he prescribed me norethisterone because I refused to have the coil fitted, I have to take 1 tablet 3 times a day, and it has made a difference, no totm ;) but now I am fed up with having to remember the tablets too :mad: because if you miss one you get your period....

Not one of them mentioned that it could be down to LT, but it only started happening once I started tfr!!!

Hope this help you to decide to start with the tablets as long as you have a good memory you should be fine lol :D

lol well i have decided im not going to take the tablets im just going to see what my implant change does on the 8th and then i refeed on the 22nd so hopefully it might get sorted. If it doesnt then i think i will have to do something.

Anyone know how long you have to get a prescription? i got it yesterday but havnt put it in the chemist yet was wondering how long ihad to get it to the chemist?

im not sure on the dat eof the perscription but when i was on my smoking tablets i waitted over a month before handing it on as there was a mess up and i was being given a months surply every 2 weeks so didnt need them all the time. still have 4 months worth in cupboard be handy if i have a relaps. hope the totm stops for you,
xxx

I think prescriptions are valid for 6 months!

Back