Apparently my dragon breath....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by size10bikini, 9 August 2010 Social URL.

1. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Smells like someone has broken wind :D. My son who is sitting on the other end of the sofa has asked me who farted (seems on investigation its my breath). OK this is bad I definately need to get some of those breath strips, I know its meant to smell of acetone but methane lol.
    Very funny but bit embarrassing too! Best get drinking loads of water which helps right?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    OMG my daughter said that to me two days size10! I was too embarassed to post it here but I'm so glad you did. Bet other fartybreaths come out of the closet now too. :kissass:

Got on the listerine pronto I can tell you. Makes my face go like this though! :eek:

4. size10bikini

Thankyou for replying waterworks ha ha at fartybreath. He has been monitoring the situation (and enjoying it..boys!) and sometimes there is no smell and sometimes horrendous smell. OMG. Weigh in tommorrow, breath strips for sure. I seems better when I glug water. Any other closet fartbreathers? x

5. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    lol i do agree it like farty breath, i cant sometimes smell my own breathwhen talking to people, and find i try not to breath on them or keep turning away when i speak, they must think im crazy but i swear when ive not had a drink for a bit i can smell it

6. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I feel left out!! I haven't got it!!

Does everyone get it?

I keep going up to hubby and breathing fully in his face and saying "does it smell yet?", and he keeps saying no. He can be a bit of a joker, so i might have to wait until he says "no" but pulls back with a disgusted look on his face! lol

7. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    Don't feel left out of this particular party Su! It's like staring into the leper colony and wondering what you could be missing (see what I did there?) :D

My breath is apparently particularly foul right after I've had the soup. Maybe because it's chicken? (See what I did there too?) :D

Man I'm good. :kissass:

8. size10bikini

I just sniggered out loud (with my mouth closed). Su have you smelled a fart lately?? I am so embarrassed I don't want to talk to anyone close up. And wworks very clever. x

9. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    Phooeeee! How close were you to the screen when you typed that size10? :eek:

10. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    does your breath end up stinking that much?
    good job i have fore warned my man and the kids and when i told my son (6yrs) he said to me 'it's okay Mummy i will always love you and give you big long hugs'. lets hope he means it which i'm sure he does - bless his cotton socks.
    so when does the stinky breath phase start? as i'm starting tomorrow tfr and also have a dentist appointment on thursday

[​IMG]

Last edited: 20 August 2010
  11. size10bikini

Miles away and still fragrant!

12. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I went to the dentist a few weeks ago, Just some advice, Don't try and hold your breath, I did that, my mouth got really dry and I accedently licked her mirror and finger. She took it well, but I felt really silly!

13. Dahlia Rose

Dahlia Rose Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    my breath stinks!!! and the taste in my mouth! ive gargled a bottle of listerine in the past 2 days!!

14. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee

15. Emmielou

Emmielou Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(15.23%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mine doesnt seem to be too bad but then i'm constantly sipping water all day.

I was also told by my pharmacist that you can use certain breath sprays even though the video says you cant! Has anyone asked about this?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.