Appetite suppresant

carlos

Any tips for help with supressing your appetite after you come off total Lipotrim
someone suggested alli tablets
any ideas out there

I know people who have taken diet pills and to be honest they have still eaten whilst taking them. You still need willpower and they are addictive. They have spent a fortune on them and yoyoed so personaly I wouldnt bother. When we get down to goal we have all got to try and retrain ourselves with food. I find this very scary. Good luck with whatever you decide xxx

Carlos, I don't think Alli is the best solution. All it does is prevent some of the fat you eat being absorbed. Betsy is right about portion sizes. I have been observing people eating in restaurants etc while I sip my water. Some of what I have noticed is as follows:
We eat out of habit e.g "oh its one o clock, time for lunch" So we should eat only when we really feel hungry.
We eat soooo fast. We wolf down food. I say stop, savour and swallow before the next bite.
We must clear the plate and portions are huge. If we eat more slowly, then we might fill up and stop before the plate is empty.
I think these are some of the things we need to consider so that we don't go back to our old habits.

Any tips for help with supressing your appetite after you come off total Lipotrim
someone suggested alli tablets
any ideas out there

You need willpower, I know it is difficult and even for me!!! Don;t take Alli , you could end up with a stomach ache and having to rin to the loo at a short notice. Imagine if you are outside your home?
2 colleagues at work took it and both had accidents when in the street!! How embarrassing.

thanks for all help I definitely wont take alli
I may go back on lipotrim but I also feel that is not the answer. I am so strong willed when on Lipotrim I cant believe I am so weak now

Back