appetite suppressants>?

jenpink

Was just wondering if anyone knows if appitite suppressants are allowd with this diet? they dont burnfat or anything like that so surelythey wudnt affect the diet?
im just finding it really hard to get over the hunger, need a bit of energy!:sigh:

Water works!:D x

I think they are illegal aren't they if you mean the ones like amphetamine? You don't need them when you're in ketosis as you shouldn't feel hungry.

oh no i didnt mean illegal ones! i meant herbal ones u can get from health shops! im just bein impatient me thinks! i cheated a few days ago so thats prob why im feelin hungry! my fault so i will soldier on!! thanks ;)

Drink plenty of water and save your money.

ah yea will do i have been told too much water is bad for your kidneys thou? i love water anyway and drink lots, since starting this diet i have had about 6ltrs aday! is that too much

Stick with it Jen, its worth it, its just a small bit of your life and the results will be worth it.
If I catch ya cheating I will come over and slap your ass:px

Go into the cp user in the blue at the top of the page and edit avatar. x

When you are on this diet a while you honestly dont feel hungry....better than any of the herbal diet stuff.....best of luck

Hi hun!
Soldier on, you'll feel great when you're in ketosis and the hunger totally vanishes!
I drink about 6liters a week too and they are the weeks I lost the most weight, the times I lost 2bls etc I simply wasn't drinking enough water.

Well done on your 5bls gone!

xxx

Cinnamon is meant to be a natural appetite suppressant and I quite like a bit on top of my vanilla shake (hot or cold). Once you are over the first week you don't really feel hungry though as long as you drink plenty of water. Good luck. :)

Back