Appointment Tomorrow

lemma1968

Silver Member
After being on LL i am now trying out CD. I did lose 2 stone in a very short amount of time but have put 16lbs back on in the last 3 months. LL counsellor has quit so i am making the shift to CD and looking forward to it.

I have my appointment at 10am tomorrow. Very excited..for some strange reason:confused:

Not quite sure what to expect but i'm practically game for anything.

Can't wait til i am posting lots of good losses (she says sheepishly and with everything crossed).:cool:

Be kind to me folks xxxx

Hiya hun, welcome to the cd section :) Its more or less the same as LL except no counselling, cheaper, and its one to one with your cdc :) best of luck hun :) any questions just ask

Hi, welcome and good luck x

Good luck tomorrow - I did LL a couple of years ago. This is so similar(and a lot cheaper!) and I think they taste better too!!!:)
Sarah
x

hiya, good luck with CD . I'm sure we will all be posting some great losses soon xxxxx

Update - had appointment

Been for my appointment, had my weight in (13st 4lbs :eek:), its what I expected but it makes you feel a doylum when you see it in front of you.

Been measured...won't go there.

My BMI is 30.

So i have set myself a target of 11st which will take my BMI down to 25. I will reassess then.

I will be doing SS+, got my shakes, tetras and porridge and am looking forward to starting it on Saturday.

I know i seem to have put off the start date, but I thought it would be better to get the first 3 days out of the way when I am not driving long distances for work and could feel rotten.

Wish me luck folks....i think i may need it.

p.s. my cdc let me taste the banana tetra, it tasted like bananas in carnation milk...bizarre. Anyone else tried it and got a view?

Do the other tetras taste like carnation too?

Back