1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Appreciating your success along the way

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by couteaux, 29 September 2009 Social URL.

1. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey all :)

I was thrilled the other day when I tried on some jeans that had been too tight to then find they fitted. I've been having a clear out today and found 2 more pairs that had been waaaaay too small for me. I even hung them on my wardrobe at the start of my journey as a motivator. Well.... I can fit into them! They are even a little big in places.

But... my reason for posting is, I still don't feel like I look smaller in them! Wha?? When I was size 20, they looked so so tiny, I couldn't even imagine even wearing them or being that small - now I am in them, I still feel really big!

Does anyone else have this? I am over the moon to be wearing them, but when I look down at my body, I don't look as small as I should in my mind.

One v good thing is the crazy clear out I have just had! lol, finally decided to get on eBay and sell the best things, so many clothes with tags on and none fit me anymore. Better sell at a good price so I can afford some new ones. heehee :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.