Apprehensive

Mocha

I'm vising my cdc for the first time tomorrow, hoping to start ss asap. However I'm really concerned about the smelliness that will happen during ketosis. I work very closely with people and don't want to stink. What can I do to avoid the problem?

It really is not that bad. I've been on this diet for four weeks and my hubby has not passed comment. You can use mouth spray though if you might be conscious. But it's not so bad that you stink a room out xx

my friend said my breathe smelt like dogpoo :( so I decided to do 810 instead, I'm not in ketosis :( but the downside of not being in ketosis is that your weightloss is slower and sometimes you get the hunger, ketosis stops the hunger! I was very paronoid about the dogbreath which is why i am on 810. I think also depends on the person, I reakon I got it worse than anyone else on SS, because I got comments all the time, sometimes it was like someone would say, 'has anyone stepped in dogpoo??' and I be thinking no its probably my breath!.......
just do it and see if you get comments, like usually noone comments

some people get it really bad and some dont . i do have very smelly breath and as a staff nurse i work closely with patients and doctors etc and am vert concious of my breath . You can Listerine strips which are fabulous , the only down side is you cannot buy them in shops in the UK , but there is loads on e bay , mainly from america ( which I bought last time ) but there is a new UK seller on there and I ordered some the other day . The UK seller obviously gets them to you faster so much better :)

Hiya, I think it varies from person to person, to be honest, but I'm also very conscious of the fact as I work with quite a number of people. I also use the Listerine strips that Determinator talked about and they're fantastic! I'd also definitely recommend them. :)

I'm on 810 and I'm in ketosis

my breath is terrible on ss i use aquafresh breath spray that fits into your pocket i have one in the car and the handbag they only cost £1 from asda kept by all the toothpaste and brushes

Thanks for the advice. I've just bought a really strong mouthwash (listerine Total care sensitive _OMG it's strong!), also breath spray, strong toothpaste and the Listerine strips previously mentioned. Thanks all! If I still stink I will find out soon enough as the kids I work with have zero tact and will tell me that I smell, lol!!!

my breath is terrible on ss i use aquafresh breath spray that fits into your pocket i have one in the car and the handbag they only cost £1 from asda kept by all the toothpaste and brushes

Oooooh may have a look for this in Tesco when I go shopping, I have chewed some no cal chewing gum as my CDC said if I need it so I dont blow the diet then cut right down but still chew occasionally. I do find tho that it makes me hungry....

yeah your not meant to chew gum on this diet because theres something about the act of chewing that stimulates your tummy and thinks there is something coming so u get hungry. does that make sense? i'm sure someone can back me up on this

Oooh I'm starting on Monday too - eeek though, another thing to worry about - wasn't really worrying about this. I hate bad breath so will try and watch out for this in myself and take steps to remedy!

Back