Apps

scoobysue

Silver Member
I have just had a new phone and have lost my old pp app. It was fab, not all singing type just regular pps converter nothing more. I have a Samsung S4 now. My old app was a freebie too so does anyone know or have an idea what it was. I'm almost sure it would have been on here that I heard about it.
I'm lost without it and the ones I keep finding just not the same, you know how it is:(

I have just had a new phone and have lost my old pp app. It was fab, not all singing type just regular pps converter nothing more. I have a Samsung S4 now. My old app was a freebie too so does anyone know or have an idea what it was. I'm almost sure it would have been on here that I heard about it. I'm lost without it and the ones I keep finding just not the same, you know how it is:(

Was it for Propoints or old points?

Pro points Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was it this one by any chance?

image-1602923989.jpg

No it was just the most basic enter the 4 (?) Values type calculator that's it. Thanks for your help anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No it was just the most basic enter the 4 (?) Values type calculator that's it. Thanks for your help anyway. Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have a link on my phone which does the same. Can be used for both Propoints and old points:

image-58589122.jpg

Nope none of those either. Oh well guess I will have to just check out the others but I really liked the other one. thanks anyway ladies x

Back