April 2013 Bride

Claree__x

Silver Member
It's still scary writing the word "bride" about myself :D

We've booked our wedding for April 2013 but I'm starting the weight loss early so that I can be happy with the way I look come the big day and not be worrying about that before hand as well.

I have roughly a stone to lose - I'm currently 11st 1.5lb and I'm following the Weight Watchers plan and also started the 30 day shred DVD.

I'm absolutely determined to do this. I've cut down on so much already. I'd actually RATHER pick up a can of Pepsi Max than a can of full fat Irn Bru - which is madness, I used to drink up to 3 cans of 'Bru a day!

I tried on a wedding dress a few weeks ago and being honest with myself, it looked good. That put me off for a bit 'cause I was in the "well, do I REALLY have to lose weight?" mindset. But I do.

I'm quite happy in the fact that I WANT to lose weight rather than NEED to, which I think is what's keeping me going.

Im getting exactly a year before you lol. I was reading your comment and it made me smile as I only have a stone to lose but I am happy with my current weight. Im only really wanting to lose the extra weight just so my BMI is in healthy zone as apparently at a size 10-12 im still overweight which I find outragous. Keep me posted on your progress :)

Hi there I'm getting married June 2013 and have started my weight loss too. I'm doing slimming world with the 30 day shred. How are you doing so far x

lilprincessvic said:
Hi there I'm getting married June 2013 and have started my weight loss too. I'm doing slimming world with the 30 day shred. How are you doing so far x

I've not been great tbh! Haha!

Did the shred religiously alongside weight watchers for 12 days and put on 1.5lb! Then lost 1lb. Then we had our engagement party and family over etc so I put on 2lb that week. I didn't make WW last week but my scales showed a 4lb loss.

So I've been up and down but hopefully back on track now!

Can I join in?? Recently engaged and hoping to set date for august 2013. Over past year my weight has crept up and up so I know have at least 25 pound to lose!! Xx

Oh also u will def be good for me to work with lol I'm in Glasgow and an irn bru addict! Got the 30 day shred DVD but yet to do it I need to xx

Back